Looking for a game called "Lolifantasy" by Miketheweird

Kuroyuki

Registered
Lewd
Mar 9, 2023
LC COIN
Hey all, I have this game in my files thats not working, it is a RPGM VX game, and from what I can find on the error code it is not working due to corrupt files. So basically I need to find it again and then redownload it. The issue is that I can't find it despite knowing both the author, and the title. Of course, if anyone happens to know how to fix a "incompatible marshal file format (can't be read) format version 4.8 required; 0.0 given" error then I could work with that too, but my understanding is that error implies there are corrupt or missing files.
To note, this should be pretty old. One file has a date back in 2007.

Kuroyuki

Registered
Lewd
Mar 9, 2023
LC COIN
Could it be this one?

Its free btw.
Yes, thats it. At the very least it is the same banner. One of the sprites looks the same too. Looks like there has been quite a few changes since when I got my hands on the files. Thanks for finding it for me, curiosity has been eating at me since I can't remember what the game was like.

tyrannicpuppy

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Did this get censored or I'm censored? Page glitches.
One of the words in the middle of the link is auto changing on the site for the time being. If you change it back, the link will work fine. And it's not Fantasy or RPG.

Reactions: 1 user

Malakai

Registered
Lewd
Oct 20, 2022
LC COIN
You have to change the word petite back to ..... well, you can guess in what word you have to change it back to, right? ;)

Kuroyuki

Registered
Lewd
Mar 9, 2023
LC COIN
Unfortunately the game still doesn't run for me and I have no idea why it doesn't. Doesn't even open in the first place.

trc450

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
Unfortunately the game still doesn't run for me and I have no idea why it doesn't. Doesn't even open in the first place.
Requirement : Rpg maker XP RTP

I was under the impression, that you needed the enginein the past versions of rpgmaker in order to play. Someone who is familiar, could probably answer if that is the case as said in the download description. Or is it just simply broken.

Kuroyuki

Registered
Lewd
Mar 9, 2023
LC COIN
Requirement : Rpg maker XP RTP

I was under the impression, that you needed the enginein the past versions of rpgmaker in order to play. Someone who is familiar, could probably answer if that is the case as said in the download description. Or is it just simply broken.
I have the RTP, so it should work, and I do have other RPGM games that do work. It is possible that the game just isn't working, or the download from the link got corrupted at some point.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom