What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

sythG

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
Developer Name
SythmanG
Allow others to post updates?
  1. no
Developer Links
Version
0.7.1 Public / 0.9.5 Supporter
Latest Update
Sep 9, 2022
Release Date
Sep 9, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
You must be registered for see images attach

Hello stranded person!

In Lisland you are stranded on an Island in a different World, Food is plentiful and the ocean water seems drinkable.
You are not alone there because "Once in a while" Girls are washed ashore by the ocean. And you have to care for them!
Give them Food, build them Beds and a Shelter, make sure they do not get sick or sad. As a reward they help you to collect
items and... do "lewd things".

But you have to be patient! Slowly train their holes to become more use-able, while taking care of other needs that the girls might have.
Craft new Tools and Build new Items and Objects, build your own little Shelter, Breed Animals like "Chicken", take care for Plants and harvest them,
collect materials, Level up, learn new skills or improve, dig out some treasures, give cute accessories to your girls and much more!
And if you have time... maybe you will solve the secrets of this (L)island(s)?

**This is my very first 3D Game and I'm new to the used engine.
Please do not expect an AAA game because i'm really just an individual hobbyist developer.
Im building it all by myself. The Girls and animations and most assets are done by me, some of the assets are from asset stores. (Yes i just started to learn 3D).

Download (windows):

You must be registered for see images attach

Fragmandk

Registered
Threads
That looks interesting for sure need to keep an eye on this one

SmilingJack4

Registered
Threads
This game is plagued by a bunch of Blizzard like game design. Grinding and testing my patience is NOT gameplay. Through the 2 hours I've played this, I found 5 hearts, some creepy statue in a cave I needed lube for, and not a single piece of flint.
Never mind the absolute absurdity of constructing a cutting tool and a pickaxe with flint. Flint is SOFT. It would make a terrible material for tools. But even disregarding that why would you make such a scarce item a core necessity of STARTING your tech tree, it just boggles the mind. Why would you think this is a good idea?
Also the leveling system is awful, and kinda pointless. Everything is a worthless passive skill giving something like 1% double loot chance, 1% hunger meter, or 1% slower stamina drain when running per point invested, you get 3 pity-points/level. At level five I already need 2k+ xp to level up while you get less than a 25-75xp for actions like picking up resources, crafting etc. This becomes repetitive and dull insanely fast, and not because there aren't enough things to craft. This is a formula for boredom. If you multiplied the skill% increases by 10 it would still be boring, but at least it wouldn't be tedious. Also there really is no reason for the search action you can send the girls on to take so long. Just...why? Realistic? Sure. Serves no purpose from a design standpoint? Extra sure. Making the search take like 20 seconds could offset when flint just doesn't spawn for example.
The lewd stuff is promising. Just somewhere along the line the dev seem to have forgotten what the point of this game is.

King-sama

Registered
Threads
The game has a huge potential I think! However, even being in beta I played for 2 hours and I didn't progress much. Not to mention the huge size of the map (may be interesting in the future with ships, etc) It is clear that in its current state it is extremely hard to evolve in the story and even moving forward with (the only?) girl was laborious. I expect a lot of future updates! Still, well done for a first time!

Rycharde

SAPPHIRE
Threads
Found the cave. Been looking through it and have yet to find the girl the question mark is showing. After a while, I began following the left wall, and still, I had not seen her. I don't know how long I've been in the cave, though it has been a while. Not knowing where I am, it appears I am going in circles.

1. The range of the flashlight and torches should be increased, at least tripled.
2. A simple "hand-drawn" map should be made available. At least for the cave.

Oh, I've not found the statue, yet. Are there multiple caves?

Riger82

Registered
Threads
So far too much grind and no sex tags? I'll wait until a later update.

Fragmandk

Registered
Threads
So Tried the Supporter version and i can say the game is more of a grind fest than a Korean MMO.
One of the girls said she liked banana have been on all islands and nothing and one said she liked beef i have yet to see cattle at all.
After 10 hours of play am still almost at the beginning of the game he could have had a really nice game but destroyed it with insane grind even raid shadow legend is more fun.

ggunn74

Registered
Threads
This game is plagued by a bunch of Blizzard like game design. Grinding and testing my patience is NOT gameplay. Through the 2 hours I've played this, I found 5 hearts, some creepy statue in a cave I needed lube for, and not a single piece of flint.
Never mind the absolute absurdity of constructing a cutting tool and a pickaxe with flint. Flint is SOFT. It would make a terrible material for tools. But even disregarding that why would you make such a scarce item a core necessity of STARTING your tech tree, it just boggles the mind. Why would you think this is a good idea?
Also the leveling system is awful, and kinda pointless. Everything is a worthless passive skill giving something like 1% double loot chance, 1% hunger meter, or 1% slower stamina drain when running per point invested, you get 3 pity-points/level. At level five I already need 2k+ xp to level up while you get less than a 25-75xp for actions like picking up resources, crafting etc. This becomes repetitive and dull insanely fast, and not because there aren't enough things to craft. This is a formula for boredom. If you multiplied the skill% increases by 10 it would still be boring, but at least it wouldn't be tedious. Also there really is no reason for the search action you can send the girls on to take so long. Just...why? Realistic? Sure. Serves no purpose from a design standpoint? Extra sure. Making the search take like 20 seconds could offset when flint just doesn't spawn for example.
The lewd stuff is promising. Just somewhere along the line the dev seem to have forgotten what the point of this game is.
You do know that Flint was used as a cutting tool and axes for thousands of years during the stone age. look it up.

chris2041

Registered
Threads
where do you get big leafs and flint I'm searching a lot but I can find it also I don't see more girls

2000GTSBlack

Registered
Threads
You do know that Flint was used as a cutting tool and axes for thousands of years during the stone age. look it up.
Not to mention flint can still be chipped to be sharper than any metal tool we make to this day. There are doctors that actually use flint scaples because they are noticably sharper than even the best metal scaples. The only problem with flint is that it's brittle.

sythG

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
where do you get big leafs and flint I'm searching a lot but I can find it also I don't see more girls
In the beginning only girls find Flint and leafs, there are some triggers that "spawn" new girls, player level, day count, owning "number of specific items" etc. Once a new Girl spawn you see a Question mark icon.
So Tried the Supporter version and i can say the game is more of a grind fest than a Korean MMO.
One of the girls said she liked banana have been on all islands and nothing and one said she liked beef i have yet to see cattle at all.
After 10 hours of play am still almost at the beginning of the game he could have had a really nice game but destroyed it with insane grind even raid shadow legend is more fun.
sorry to hear that, but i agree the beginning is hard and lots of grind and sooner or later i have to adjust the balance. it follows the basic survival game design, in the beginning you have nothing and everything takes long, but the more you progress the quicker you get things.

jospaghettio

Registered
Threads
Not to mention flint can still be chipped to be sharper than any metal tool we make to this day. There are doctors that actually use flint scaples because they are noticably sharper than even the best metal scaples. The only problem with flint is that it's brittle.
That's obsidian not flint. Obsidian scalpels exist. But, you're right about flint being sharp. It's also hard not soft. MOHS hardness of 7. The poster whining about the flint doesn't know what he's talking about. Sorry for the off topic post.

Good luck with the game, dev.

2000GTSBlack

Registered
Threads
That's obsidian not flint. Obsidian scalpels exist. But, you're right about flint being sharp. It's also hard not soft. MOHS hardness of 7. The poster whining about the flint doesn't know what he's talking about. Sorry for the off topic post.

Good luck with the game, dev.
You're absolutely right. Don't know why I confused the 2.

SmilingJack4

Registered
Threads
Do tell how it would make for a good pickaxe... But this is really the least important thing about all the problems.

mmooss

Registered
Threads
I could not find the second "?" girl. I found a cave but nothing in there.

jamass

Registered
Threads
I downloaded the game but where are the images?

mmooss

Registered
Threads
Like mmooss said, they know the girl is in the cave, but cannot find her. Same with me. Spent over half an hour bouncing off walls, but nogo. :confused:
Yes. I spent like that but... I found a girl but I could not find the second

Top Bottom