English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Limitless is very loosely based around the idea of the film by the same name. You play a male character who at a youngish age was kicked out of home and since then has been barely getting through life. That is until one day when approached by a stranger to look after some merchandise for him, your world is switched upside down. All thanks to a magical pill.

You will encounter many different people along the way as you improve your life and hopefully get back in contact and in a relationship with the ones you left behind, as well as some others along the way. How closer relationship your build with each person you encounter will be purely down to your choice and preference.​

3DCG, Animated, Corruption, Graphic Violence, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Interracial, Creampie, Drugs, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, POV, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Lesbians, Group Sex, Twins
1. Extract and run.
Day 6 Part 3 - Released
Changes made:
New Special images added to mobile wallpaper
New Animations: 21
Lines of Code: 2927
Day 6 Part 2 - Released
Changes made:
New Images added to Image Gallery for Mary (Twins Mum) and Twins
New Animations: 36
Lines of Code: 2376
Day 6 Part 1 - Released
Changes made:
Replay Gallery has been completely re-vamped, now with whole scene replays. If not starting from fresh (Old Loads) you will need to just input MC and a few other names for it to bring up the correct info.
New Images added to Image Gallery for Mia
New splash screen
New Animations: 20
Lines of Code: 2605
*** New Main Menu now added (30.04.2023) ***
Day 5 - Part 3 Release

Renders: 850
Animations: 31
Line of Code: 2828

Day 5 - Part 2 Release

Renders: 1305
Animations: 67
Line of Code: 2745

Day 5 - Part 1 Release

Renders: 1250
Animations: 26
Lines of Code: 3109
There could be the possibility of an MMF scene with Dion, which will NOT include a LI and WILL be completely optional.
NO NTR will be within this game, NO sharing of a LI will ever happen.
At the very start you can choose the relationships of some of the characters within the game. Choose these for Incest:
Jane (Landlady) -> Mum
Dale (Landlord) -> Stepdad
Amy (Roommate) -> Sister
Amy Relation -> Brother
Libby (Roommate) -> Sister
Libby Relation -> Brother

*** Please Note - Day 6 Part 2 is heavily Mary and Twins focused. If not on their route I would suggest waiting for future update as you will have very little content. - Dev Suggestion. ***

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Courtesy of ShaddyG

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Sadceaser

Registered
Jul 10, 2022
The concept of Limitless intself, both in film and series, was enjoyable, how it plays out here in a more debauched but realistic scenario(you know I'm right), will prove interesting. I shall try it and give my thoughts.

Sadceaser

Registered
Jul 10, 2022
Very well, as promised here are my thoughts (Yes, actual thoughts)

Plot: Generic, but in a way that I didn't mind. It certainly holds true to the basic formula of games like this and Limitless itself- Here is the MacGuffin that gives power/everyone wants/provides plot catalyst. That's identical to Limitless exactly only as stated in a realistic sense: FUCK EVERYTHING!! I can't say it's 'good' generic as taste is relative, but I enjoyed it. You appear to be skipping the whole 'The drug eventually kills you' angle and I hope you continue to do so as it was, though necessary, dull and contrived in the source material. Not too thrilled with the shadowy organization/villain presentation, not that it's done badly, but it's done all the time. Again though, considering the limits of a story of this type, not all in all a bad thing but would like to see them handled in some original way. 'Early in the story' would be novel, but runs the risk of creating boredom, so go with whatever works for you. I was sorry to see that that the chance to actually use the intelligence for more than 'make money to buy answers to all material problems' was the only reflection of the drug's effects. I was sort of hoping that branching variations of relationships isn't a thing. The game would have been much more ...debauched... if different women could be molded using variations of observations/manipulation etc. One is the ideal romantic partner, another sensual partner, a third built up into the ideal equal in power and domination of others (harem mistress) or maybe an absolute mindfucked whore-pet, completely enslaved to their manufactured lust courtesy of a less than moral protagonist. That being said, I could understand that that would increase the workload for you exponentially so, while missed, I appreciate what we have already.
Oh, one last little thing: that twist with Josie? Cause me completely off guard and the MC's reaction was perfect.

Presentation: I've seen better models, but they work for what they are and (for the most part) do not descend into 'uncanny valley' revulsion moments. There are a few things that should be pointed out could be tweaked.
Honey looks WAY younger than Rita. I like both of them, they're fun to fuck, so, and I'm not a 3D artist in any way shape or form so I've no idea how much work this would entail so take this with a grain of salt, I'd swap the models. Furthermore, Meadow was cute as hell, but when she goes for the blowjob her face goes... bad. Finally, I prefer first person POV, it's a great way to create what immersion a player can get in a game like this and also minimizes 'Man Ass' scenes which just... just... fuck no. I also understand the need for some third person shots and the balance in this game is done well enough EXCEPT for the kissing. I strongly suggest you flip to third person for kissing moments because seeing those women with that ...open mouth tongue sticking out trying to look like they're sucking the soul out of the camera reminded me of

only less attractive.

Sex: Oh lord, bless you my good man. You're hitting so many of my buttons. First of all, I appreciate the fact that the fucking is fucking everywhere. I have grown to loathe the trite attempt at 'build up' so many other creators do with the obligatory 'handjob scene', then 'blowjob scene' then etc. etc. ad infinitum ad nauseum. Not that build up is in and of itself a bad thing, but for the most part it's handled badly and overdone. Your version of events is... of a more rapid pace and that sat well with me just fine. Additionally I have a preggo/impregnation fetish the width of Guadalcanal so in that regard, I'm biased as all fuck in your favor. Regardless, things so far have been rather vanilla, which is fine, but the option for some ...manipulation... towards darker aspects would not be a mistake as far as I'm concerned. The dialogue is a bit trite and repetitive , I'd work on that, not everyone fucks the same way or says the same things while fucking.
As a general rule, unlike the majority, I prefer images to animation as I find them done poorly, the loop is boring, and it takes one out of the moment. Yours are, to a point, the exception for one reason only: Facial expressions. Nearly every animation (barring Meadow on her knees which is still terrifying, work on that) has changing facial expressions which is excellent work. In fact, it's so important and well done in my opinion, that it saves you from a lot of criticisms on the changing smoothness of varying animation scenes. Overall, I like yours, so you keep doing that.

Overall: I'm not going to give an X out of Y. It's simplistic, deceptive and generally unhelpful for anyone, viewers or makers. In a nutshell: What you've done works for me, I can't speak for anyone else, but fuck' em' (Metaphorically) if I was one to recommend fucking games to others (I'm not) I'd suggest this one. I will continue to keep an eye on this and probably enjoy the finished product immensely. I will not jump on every update though, probably wait to .09 to get a better feel for it. But that I'm invested in the idea and willing to wait should give you adequate impression of my thoughts. But in the off chance it doesn't....

I FUCKING LIKE THIS GAME!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Cr8tiveM3dia

Game Developer
Registered
May 17, 2022
Very well, as promised here are my thoughts (Yes, actual thoughts)

Plot: Generic, but in a way that I didn't mind. It certainly holds true to the basic formula of games like this and Limitless itself- Here is the MacGuffin that gives power/everyone wants/provides plot catalyst. That's identical to Limitless exactly only as stated in a realistic sense: FUCK EVERYTHING!! I can't say it's 'good' generic as taste is relative, but I enjoyed it. You appear to be skipping the whole 'The drug eventually kills you' angle and I hope you continue to do so as it was, though necessary, dull and contrived in the source material. Not too thrilled with the shadowy organization/villain presentation, not that it's done badly, but it's done all the time. Again though, considering the limits of a story of this type, not all in all a bad thing but would like to see them handled in some original way. 'Early in the story' would be novel, but runs the risk of creating boredom, so go with whatever works for you. I was sorry to see that that the chance to actually use the intelligence for more than 'make money to buy answers to all material problems' was the only reflection of the drug's effects. I was sort of hoping that branching variations of relationships isn't a thing. The game would have been much more ...debauched... if different women could be molded using variations of observations/manipulation etc. One is the ideal romantic partner, another sensual partner, a third built up into the ideal equal in power and domination of others (harem mistress) or maybe an absolute mindfucked whore-pet, completely enslaved to their manufactured lust courtesy of a less than moral protagonist. That being said, I could understand that that would increase the workload for you exponentially so, while missed, I appreciate what we have already.
Oh, one last little thing: that twist with Josie? Cause me completely off guard and the MC's reaction was perfect.

Presentation: I've seen better models, but they work for what they are and (for the most part) do not descend into 'uncanny valley' revulsion moments. There are a few things that should be pointed out could be tweaked.
Honey looks WAY younger than Rita. I like both of them, they're fun to fuck, so, and I'm not a 3D artist in any way shape or form so I've no idea how much work this would entail so take this with a grain of salt, I'd swap the models. Furthermore, Meadow was cute as hell, but when she goes for the blowjob her face goes... bad. Finally, I prefer first person POV, it's a great way to create what immersion a player can get in a game like this and also minimizes 'Man Ass' scenes which just... just... fuck no. I also understand the need for some third person shots and the balance in this game is done well enough EXCEPT for the kissing. I strongly suggest you flip to third person for kissing moments because seeing those women with that ...open mouth tongue sticking out trying to look like they're sucking the soul out of the camera reminded me of

only less attractive.

Sex: Oh lord, bless you my good man. You're hitting so many of my buttons. First of all, I appreciate the fact that the fucking is fucking everywhere. I have grown to loathe the trite attempt at 'build up' so many other creators do with the obligatory 'handjob scene', then 'blowjob scene' then etc. etc. ad infinitum ad nauseum. Not that build up is in and of itself a bad thing, but for the most part it's handled badly and overdone. Your version of events is... of a more rapid pace and that sat well with me just fine. Additionally I have a preggo/impregnation fetish the width of Guadalcanal so in that regard, I'm biased as all fuck in your favor. Regardless, things so far have been rather vanilla, which is fine, but the option for some ...manipulation... towards darker aspects would not be a mistake as far as I'm concerned. The dialogue is a bit trite and repetitive , I'd work on that, not everyone fucks the same way or says the same things while fucking.
As a general rule, unlike the majority, I prefer images to animation as I find them done poorly, the loop is boring, and it takes one out of the moment. Yours are, to a point, the exception for one reason only: Facial expressions. Nearly every animation (barring Meadow on her knees which is still terrifying, work on that) has changing facial expressions which is excellent work. In fact, it's so important and well done in my opinion, that it saves you from a lot of criticisms on the changing smoothness of varying animation scenes. Overall, I like yours, so you keep doing that.

Overall: I'm not going to give an X out of Y. It's simplistic, deceptive and generally unhelpful for anyone, viewers or makers. In a nutshell: What you've done works for me, I can't speak for anyone else, but fuck' em' (Metaphorically) if I was one to recommend fucking games to others (I'm not) I'd suggest this one. I will continue to keep an eye on this and probably enjoy the finished product immensely. I will not jump on every update though, probably wait to .09 to get a better feel for it. But that I'm invested in the idea and willing to wait should give you adequate impression of my thoughts. But in the off chance it doesn't....

I FUCKING LIKE THIS GAME!!
Now that's a good reply and review. Thank you firstly for taking the time out to give me an in-depth review.

Plot wise - More will come apparent with the pills, not only about the lasting effects it can and cant have, also more about its abilities. We haven't found them all out as of yet. It can take some time of other things to become apparent. (Think the film Lucy). With regards to the villians, also again more will come to light with them, who they are, what role they play in everything. So far we have seen a number of different women, some are shy and timid (Meadow / Rita / Josie) others are little more confident (Honey) and some are a little naughty regardless of who is around (Mary). There is one that will come as a little shock shortly and we discover is very wild and although not sexually active (Virgin) is very much more experienced with toys etc, then we originally knew and thought.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the comment about Josie. OMG the amount of people who have come up and said "Well the MC is meant to have a brilliant memory, why didn't he realise Lucy wasn't Josie.." Christ it's a bloody game, it's meant to be a little humorous in places too.

Presentation - Honey obviously has had quite a bit of "work" done over the years, hence the fake tits.. so she will look younger than she actually is, although I do believe it could be acceptable that she looks 50. I'm nearly approaching 40 and I haven;t really changed facially from when I was 25.. and yeah women these days can look incredible with a little makeup (Surely we have all seen these catfish videos) I like to switch between POV and 3rd person view in scene... but you are quite right sometimes the kissing thing is a little weird, so I shall certainly take that on board and move away from the tonging of the screen (Which it looks like). With Meadow, this was the very first time I had ever gone into the world of creating a VN, I was still learning and really still am, however I have got a lot better and my pc and gfx card especially is 100 times better than it originally was, now the scenes are 100% better.

Sex - Well you can't make these types of games without having good sex scene's.. most of the ones we have seen have had to be done very rapid, as its normally a spare of the moment thing (E.g. In the clothing store, a quick fuck with Honey before her son comes back home) Maybe once we move into the new house it can be a little more prolonged and there bit a little more foreplay to scene's, rather than straight to it... however I'm glad you are liking them so far... I hope I can keep going and if anything it gets better.

You can never please everyone, some are going to love what you do, others are going to hate it.. at the end of the day I just enjoy creating it and I'm not in a position that I have to worry too much about what/if I make from it or not. I'm just going to keep going with the story I have created and hope that people enjoy it. I probably wouldn't wait till 0.9 as this could be a long time, haha.. each day in game takes me around 6 months to create as I can only do this in my spare time, but I reckon each day will have around 40 mins of content.

Very glad you enjoyed it, and again thank you for your comments and review.

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
I don't see how the MC stayed half asleep with his sis riding him until he creampied her. Did she Pill Cosby him with Rohypnal first or something? She should have at least woke him up first if not, maybe he would have fucked her anyway. I mean if my sis in real life did that I dunno if I'd feel flattered or pissed because I slept through most of the fun, assuming that was even possible while having something warm and wet squeezing my cock until I came. Anyway, here's to hoping MC puts a few babies in her (like I did my real life sis) in future updates.

Cr8tiveM3dia

Game Developer
Registered
May 17, 2022
Is this still going? Or do we have to throw another good thing into the dustbin?
Still on going just have not got around to updating on here. Since this version I have since done Part2 and Part3... Part3 was out around 4 days ago to public. I'll look at getting it update on here shortly.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

Cr8tiveM3dia

Game Developer
Registered
May 17, 2022
Still going, just really slow. Update released a few days ago as Debrick said. Next one in maybe another 5-6 months.
Next update will more than likely be in around 2 months time. I aim to get a update out every other month... I have had 2 updates since this version, but just found that the audience here may not have been suited to my game as much as other places and as such hadn't made it a priority to update it.. I haven't even updated on my Patreon or SS yet either due to other work commitments.

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
no Idea how to show it on the Latest Updates page however.

Open a ticket. Click tickets - open new ticket - general support - state that your game has been updated to latest version and needs to be promoted and make sure to paste the link to your game.

Reactions: 1 user

Sadceaser

Registered
Jul 10, 2022
Excellent. Let's see how things have progressed. (Cheers for the quick response btw)

Oh, and where else has this been posted? (if asking is not against rules)

Cr8tiveM3dia

Game Developer
Registered
May 17, 2022
Excellent. Let's see how things have progressed. (Cheers for the quick response btw)

Oh, and where else has this been posted? (if asking is not against rules)
No worries at all, I check the site daily so saw the notification.... I don't know if I should mentioned it due to being a "competitor" of this site, but I suppose it is probably the largest of all site for these types of games (Currently... here's hoping that LewdCorner takes off even more than that one) but I have noticed it is on many other sites also that I have not uploaded it to, but found its way there.

04michi

Registered
Sep 6, 2022
hello, can someone please make a compressed version. would be very nice. Thanks very much.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom