Lewd Skyrim or FO4 refugees?

wright281

Registered
Lewd
Oct 30, 2023
LC COIN
Another thread asked about the first lewd game a person played, so I got to think about modding Skyrim or Fallout 4 again.
I loved the customization of the characters but didn't like the lack of lewd quests. (A lot of them centered around kinks I had no interest in.)

I wondered how many people still here still mess around in those games.

Reactions: 1 users

Randomuserid

Registered
Lewd
Nov 2, 2023
LC COIN
I tried to Mod skyrim a while ago with sex mods, they looked great in the screen shots and videos, but i must have been doing something wrong because they looked terrible in practice.

wedomore

Registered
Lewd
Oct 10, 2022
LC COIN
I have created over 500 gigs of XXX mods for Skyrim SE
Everything from sexy babes to complete citys

Reactions: 1 user

Xelthaar

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
fallout 4 is barely held together for modding.

i stopped playing skyrim recently just because i got sick of the crashing and bugs.

but i do love modded skyrim.

fallout 4 i can't get into at all.

clebann

Registered
Lewd
May 4, 2023
LC COIN
Skyrim, FO3, FONV, and FO4 were all fun modded. Skyrim had the best adult mods, but FONV had my favorite ones for gameplay. Like a fully VA'd follower you could have sex with.

Skullpanda

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
Another thread asked about the first lewd game a person played, so I got to think about modding Skyrim or Fallout 4 again.
I loved the customization of the characters but didn't like the lack of lewd quests. (A lot of them centered around kinks I had no interest in.)

I wondered how many people still here still mess around in those games.
Genuine question, not making fun. What is the attraction of using bethesda games or the sims instead of a dedicated game? I respect the hell out of loverslab's swagger and some of their mods are basically full games in themselves, but this seems.. bad. Like, bethesda games were never famous for attractive people, we kind of had to force that.

Skullpanda

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments
Seen any elves, lately? *idiotic laughing*

Ok. Fine. You win this argument.

I recently replayed morrowind. For anyone who hasn't lately. the unity version of morrowind is absolutely amazing. Daggerfall too, if you can stomach that kind of game. I was super impressed with playing its unity port last year. Almost reminds me of kings field.

lockjaw7

degen by design
Registered
Dec 28, 2023
LC COIN
lol i haven't thought about this in a while, i sorta killed my fo4 play through by installing a few lewd mods and just got horny and distracted to much lmao

lockjaw7

degen by design
Registered
Dec 28, 2023
LC COIN
Genuine question, not making fun. What is the attraction of using bethesda games or the sims instead of a dedicated game? I respect the hell out of loverslab's swagger and some of their mods are basically full games in themselves, but this seems.. bad. Like, bethesda games were never famous for attractive people, we kind of had to force that.
i think part of it is how robust and full featured using the creation engine is, and alot of people probably learn to mod it before more lewd endeavours so its just a progression

Back
Top Bottom