Joining in on the party.

yeahnope21

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
As the sun sets and shadows lengthen, our beloved town faces ever-growing threats from bandits, monsters, and other sinister forces lurking in the darkness. In these troubled times, we seek brave souls willing to take up arms and join the ranks of the Town Guard.

Are you ready to heed the call and become a defender of our community? If so, I implore you to step forward and answer the Defender's Call. Our town needs guardians who are steadfast in their resolve, skilled in combat, and committed to upholding peace and justice.

As a member of the Town Guard, you will be tasked with patrolling the streets, safeguarding our citizens, and standing as a bulwark against any who would seek to sow chaos and fear. Your bravery will be rewarded with the gratitude of the townsfolk, as well as a modest stipend for your service.

But be warned: the path of a guardian is not without its challenges. You will face danger at every turn, and the fate of our town may often rest in your hands. Only those with courage in their hearts and steel in their hands need apply.

If you are ready to take up the mantle of the Town Guard and defend our home against all threats, seek me out at the Town Hall. Together, we will stand strong in the face of adversity and ensure the safety of our community for generations to come.

May the light of justice guide your path,

Rece1234

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
As the sun sets and shadows lengthen, our beloved town faces ever-growing threats from bandits, monsters, and other sinister forces lurking in the darkness. In these troubled times, we seek brave souls willing to take up arms and join the ranks of the Town Guard.

Are you ready to heed the call and become a defender of our community? If so, I implore you to step forward and answer the Defender's Call. Our town needs guardians who are steadfast in their resolve, skilled in combat, and committed to upholding peace and justice.

As a member of the Town Guard, you will be tasked with patrolling the streets, safeguarding our citizens, and standing as a bulwark against any who would seek to sow chaos and fear. Your bravery will be rewarded with the gratitude of the townsfolk, as well as a modest stipend for your service.

But be warned: the path of a guardian is not without its challenges. You will face danger at every turn, and the fate of our town may often rest in your hands. Only those with courage in their hearts and steel in their hands need apply.

If you are ready to take up the mantle of the Town Guard and defend our home against all threats, seek me out at the Town Hall. Together, we will stand strong in the face of adversity and ensure the safety of our community for generations to come.

May the light of justice guide your path,
Some to you friend!

Back
Top Bottom