Is this forum's moderation as strict as Fuck95's?

Blackface Steve

Registered
Oct 10, 2022
LC COIN
In Fuck95 jannies delete any and all conversation that even tangentially not related to the game. Actually, they remove any discussion there's any disagreement and ongoing debates/criticisms. It happened multiple times with me:
  • I post some criticism
  • some fan of the game disagrees
  • we start a heated but civil debate
  • Janny deletes every post saying it's off-topic
I even had reviews deleted. Is this forum like that?

Reactions: 1 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
In Fuck95 jannies delete any and all conversation that even tangentially not related to the game. Actually, they remove any discussion there's any disagreement and ongoing debates/criticisms. It happened multiple times with me:
  • I post some criticism
the only thing we are "anal" about is discussing NTR directly in threads. no such thing as off topic if the discussion is about the game.
so no we are not like that.

Reactions: 6 users

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN
  • I post some criticism
Fuck95 is also toxic towards video game developers. That place needs to burn. There are others who make the mistake of promoting them and referring them to others.

Reactions: 1 user

MattShizzle

Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Glad to hear. Not just Fuck95 but All The Fallen is worse than North Korea. There is a horrible person going by Dark Wolf that kind of makes his own rules as he goes along - including not allowing criticism of the moderation in a thread about the moderation there and some bitch named Ashy who agrees with it. I hate NTR but if it's in a game and not avoidable the game isn't for me. If avoidable (and not like if you make the right choices not avoidable) so what. Glad to see somewhere other than All The North Korea has One Summer in Loliwood.

BeowulfKnight

Flat is Justice!
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
From what I've experienced the mod team here is way better than Cuck95. Everything is tolerated within reason, like no directly attacking people, and criticism and discussion is allowed as long as it doesn't go to far. The mod team here are quite good.

MattShizzle

Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Fuck95 is pretty extreme. I'm on like my 4th account there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
U

User_4246

Unconfirmed
From what I've experienced the mod team here is way better than Cuck95. Everything is tolerated within reason, like no directly attacking people, and criticism and discussion is allowed as long as it doesn't go to far. The mod team here are quite good.
I mean, not to sound rude against the LC Mod team, it's mostly Crowley and SeveredRealms dealing with everything :p and those 2 are good guys.

MattShizzle

Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
It sounds way better than those 2.

DavyCroquette

My English sucks but i'm french :p
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
May 12, 2023
Website
www.patreon.com
LC COIN
in any case, the administrators are much more responsive. But, there is less traffic, to see in time.

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
  • Haha

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
VIP
VIPplus
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN

sergeant-schultz-see-nothing-hear-nothing-know-nothing.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Anon7483

Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
Hm? How so?
Funny you should be the one to reply to me, because I think your moderation in particular has led to a chilling effect on discussion. I've seen you shut down multiple conversations already.

But that's just my opinion.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Funny you should be the one to reply to me, because I think your moderation in particular has led to a chilling effect on discussion. I've seen you shut down multiple conversations already.

But that's just my opinion.
Nah, no need to worry. I mainly shut down conversations that's escalating into an argument or offensive name calling. Wouldn't really care otherwise as long as things are peaceful and on-topic. If it's going to be a big deal, it's best to create an Off-Topic thread for it. I'm mostly just following the rules. Lol.

Just keep having fun and bullshit around. You'll see. We ain't so bad. Lol :p

• Face Palm

MicoJive

Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
It started off fine, but it seems to be trending toward the same type of moderation as seen on Fuck95. They favor a few specific devs and are starting to bend rules to favor some rather than others.

This site started with more widely accepted game types and different moderation, they have kept the lolis ok but moderation has started down the drain already.

• Face Palm

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
It started off fine, but it seems to be trending toward the same type of moderation as seen on Fuck95. They favor a few specific devs and are starting to bend rules to favor some rather than others.

This site started with more widely accepted game types and different moderation, they have kept the lolis ok but moderation has started down the drain already.
you figured all that out in a month? not sure about that lol, we allow literally everything but toddlercon if you want that go to (Removed by automod) ((Removed by automod))

HuiEtyud

Registered
Lewd
Jul 10, 2022
LC COIN
I don't usually hang out in the forums, but the game threads seem to be all right. I pretty regularly shoot the shit with the devs there.

So long as you don't come in looking for a fight, there's no problem. Just follow the Golden Rule: don't be a dick. If you have criticism, make it constructive. Don't just "ur gaem suks" and leave it at that. Every dev I've talked with has welcomed the [constructive] criticism.

• Thumbs Down

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
VIP
VIPplus
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
He is bitching because he was derailing a thread to bitch about the way the site is run. He got his post deleted and I also deleted the moderators post that also was trying to get him to knock it off to clean up the thread of a bunch of bullshit off topic crap created by him. If you do not like the way this site is run tough. I wont deal with peoples bullshit.

If you do not like it or what I have just said feel free to.....

denzel-washington-get.gif

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom