Is AI CGI bringing us too much heat and threatening our favorite mediums?

BobbyBrown331

Registered
Lewd
Aug 9, 2023
LC COIN
There have been news stories about AI CG needing to be better controlled. With new regulations implemented and new laws getting passed all the time. Is this going to bring unwanted attention to all explicit arts, like our games and graphic novels?

edited: Added "CGI" for clarification

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

misaki002

Registered
Lewd
Feb 1, 2023
LC COIN
Personally i dont think it will. Or rather i would say that yes there will be new laws focused on this but i dont think the law reinforcment will use more resources than they are using now. If they do i think it will be just to show that new laws are foing something, but i think it will be only temporary.

Reactions: 1 user

BeowulfKnight

------Flat is Justice!-----
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
It's a giant grey area which makes it dangerous to fully support as it could be deemed illegal at any moment. From a legal standpoint that makes its widespread adoption dicey until the laws catch up with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

ArtoriasABW

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2023
LC COIN
It's already too late to regulate it, sadly the world is dominated by retards who vote for other retards, most politicians don't even know how to refresh a internet page much less the pandemonium that AI will cause in the future.

Jogur

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
LC COIN
The problem comes from the fact that it is a new technology that has suddenly taken a very big leap, there is a lack of regulations, laws, limits and, above all, information and there is nothing more scary than the unknown.

just4trash

Registered
Lewd
Feb 15, 2023
LC COIN
There's a lot of buzz lately with CGI/AI nude images of real people, several news are on in several countries

There are going to be new laws pretty soon
There have been news stories about AI CG needing to be better controlled. With new regulations implemented and new laws getting passed all the time. Is this going to bring unwanted attention to all explicit arts, like our games and graphic novels?

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
No, as long as it doesn't look like someone who would object. Those fucktards get upset if it's a cartoon.

Nickname

Registered
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Anything with AI right now is really experimental where it is new and people are still trying to figure what it can do and how far they can push before it becomes too far. I think about artists losing work, especially how far and fast AI is progressing. Regardless, there will be pushback to anything when it comes to laws and regulations on the internet.

XPS3

Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2024
LC COIN
CGI's been around for a long while that eventually people will just get used to what they see.

barbarella2021

Registered
Lewd
Jun 20, 2023
LC COIN

As long as things aren't photo realistic, I think it'll be fine. Just like Taffy Tales, it's obviously AI CGI but it's obvious not a real person.

bl4ckhvnd

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2023
LC COIN
I think the people making explicit AI of superstars and politicians are going to force draconian all encompassing regulations that affect us all.

Unfortunately, this content doesn't really get people marching in the streets for freedom and can be easily expunged.

Back
Top Bottom