Interesting ideas in games

crissombra

Registered
Lewd
Feb 10, 2023
LC COIN
What are som interesting ideas that you have seen in a game or that you would like to see in games.
For example, some kind of character customization (maybe it´s something common but i dont play many games), or minigames that gave the game an interesting touch

RottenPuddin

Registered
Lewd
Dec 21, 2023
LC COIN
To me, a game having any of these mechanics is always a plus:
1. Battle fuck if the game has turn based combat.
2. Ability to change/remove pieces of clothing, and NPCs react to what you're wearing.
3. NTR game where you can always see a sprite of the LI and what she is currently doing, but you can't know the context

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

leonecharron

Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
To me, a game having any of these mechanics is always a plus:
1. Battle fuck if the game has turn based combat.
2. Ability to change/remove pieces of clothing, and NPCs react to what you're wearing.
3. NTR game where you can always see a sprite of the LI and what she is currently doing, but you can't know the context
Battle fuck! Enough said, you win!

• Heart

Unknownadd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
An interesting concept I haven't seen explored is the literal act of 'building a harem'.

I don't mean going out and meeting girls to have relationships, I mean you go about building them from scratch.

Don't remember the names but two games that come to mind conceptually are basically
  1. A sexbot mechanic that has a shop for building and maintaining sexbots. You collect parts through merchants and salvage and use them to build your girls. Then do hardware and software maintenance to either resell them or keep them as assistants to help out in your shop. Different manufacturers would specialize in certain types of builds of sexbots and you'd mix and match parts to get something you like. Longs legs from the Type D droid with the enhanced chest padding of the Type S and the slender arms of the Type B with maybe the asian feature of a Type J head.
  2. A monster designer who kidnaps people and uses genetic experiments to turn people into monsters. Maybe make a monster girl with claws and muscular legs to conduct raids or add pheromones with cat ears and tail to gift to politicians to get the authorities off your back.

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
LC COIN
I remember when I first play lust theory
the time loop part make me laugh like pig in my dorm
For the computer code I will threw your computer lol

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I remember when I first play lust theory
the time loop part make me laugh like pig in my dorm
For the computer code I will threw your computer lol
Yeah those were fun times. The damn bird !

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
From Timestamps : you could go back in time and fuck your MILFs before they were MILFs, between other things.

From A Mother's Love : Not enough games (to not say almost none at all) out there where you actually romance or corrupt your mother-in-law, what the hell !

Also, I find that there's kind of a lack of games where you can play a bully/bull like you do in Away From Home (that aren't RPGM obviously). Too often you only find such characters in NTR games where you're either the cuck or the woman getting NTR'd.

Finally, there are just not enough games with cuckquean content/fetish and too many on the (male) cuck side.

There are probably other things, but for now these are enough.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Are there any games with guys that have really big dicks and fuck everyone? (sarcasm)
Not a lot, people keep complaining that the dicks are not big enough, it's too realistic !

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Hair growth mechanic for pubic hair, armpit hair
That's gonna be hard because it would consume a lot more resources to render. Not to mention the alternate versions if you need various degrees of hair.

VForValhalla

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
I would love the ability to add/remove tattoos and piercings from characters. I know almost nobody minds them and infact find them a turn-on but I hate piercings and when characters are covered in tattoos (a couple in right places are fine). These have ruined a few games for me that a lot of people often recommends or sometimes I just skip over scenes with those characters.

Back
Top Bottom