Incest/loli games where they are naive or reluctant

clintbartonmm

Registered
Jul 21, 2022
A game where the loli, preferably incest is naive/innivent or reluctant to be with MC. Its always them initiating with the mc. I want it to be other way around. Not exactly rapey... But something like that.

Reactions: 3 users

RexArmand

Registered
Jun 1, 2022
I`m also interested in this :p
I`m currently playing bad bobby saga (earlier bad brother saga) which is this kind of game but not with lolis. It`s quite entertaining, but the grammar is as bad as it gets and the incest patch is buggy at best.

grahambaster

Registered
May 6, 2022
Maybe you would like Mi Unica Hija from Binaryguy.

You must be registered to see attachments

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Shia_LaBoofed

Registered
May 17, 2022
I'm not positive off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure that "the guardian" and "proud father" both have at least a little bit of that with 1/some of their loli characters. I'm sure I know of more/better examples but I'd have to think about it for a little or go look at a list of all the games I've played in order to try n jog my memory.

Reactions: 1 user

toobad1205

Registered
Dec 3, 2022
Check out But I'm The Bad Guy, sounds like it'll be right up your alley.

whydoineedto

Registered
Jan 26, 2023
Check out But I'm The Bad Guy, sounds like it'll be right up your alley.

I was about to make a thread asking about this game. Is there a reason it hasn't been posted on this site? I'm still not sure why it has lasted so long on f95.

Myuhinny

Registered
Aug 6, 2022

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
It is. https://lewdcorner.com/threads/but-im-the-bad-guy-v0-045-dlgb.243/ The reason everyone has trouble finding it is because of the sites search restrictions of only being able to search for words longer then 3 letters. So to find it you have to use the browser and put in the sites name plus name of game and then search for hits that way.
In cases like that, you can also search the creator's name (DLGB in this case) with "Search titles only" checked. Gets you right there.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom