In order to be granted a Game Developer or Game Modder role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
At LewdCorner, we very much wish to give original game developers first pick at advertising their games here. As such, we would appreciate being provided proof that you are, indeed, the actual developer of your game. When requesting the role, please open a support ticket, and provide linked sources to show us that you are the developer. We will then be able to approve your role at our earliest opportunity.

This goes too for game modders. Please provide sources that this is your mod, in order for us to apply the role accordingly.
Thank you.

LewdCorner Staff

Reactions: 2 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
VIP
VIPplus
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Examples of proof you are the creator that are helpful are screenshots as well as links.
Example #1 logging in and taking a screen shot of your support site if you have one.
Note We undertsand new Developers starting out may not have a support site so they are not required but do help if you do have one.
You must be registered to see attachments

Example #2 You working on your game in Daz or what ever program you are using.

Example #3 Working in what ever text editor / Script program you use.
Note the top toolbar points to my games file.

Example #4 Links to your actual game file. suck as the link to one of mine below.
This is my secondary game.

Providing as much as this as you can helps us determine your actual developer status.

Once you provide this we will set up your tag and you can then post your game.
Welcome to LC and GL with your game.
SeveredRealms

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom