English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
This is a harem-themed visual novel game. The story will revolve around our main character who finds himself in a difficult situation. You will follow him as he tries to complete his mission, given by the Overseers to bed a town full of women and uncover the mysteries of his situation.
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Harem, Scifi, Large breasts, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Lesbian, Voyeurism, pregnancy
1. Extract and run
v0.50
The finish to the universal fisty cuffs. Plus a little extra extra. As always hope you all enjoy.
v0.48
A little late, but here we are. The next update. A little Mokori and a little story. Look out for the next update as it is explosive... not literally.
v0.47
A little story and a little Mokori! Yeah! So as usual enjoy.
v0.46
Sorry about the late update. this one has a little mokori and a little story. the story in this update was hard to write, I attempted to get the feeling of someone consoling someone about something they may not agree with themselves. I don't know if I did it. i rewrote the scene around six times. Anyway hope you enjoy.

v0.45
A new update fro all those who want it. Not a lot in this one, just some foundation building. Still, hope you enjoy it.

v0.44
Another update that starts with the word another. Some mokori and story. As usual I hope you enjoy.

v0.42
Another bit of story, a little mokori with a new character and some terrible comedy lines, I thought were very funny... But no one else seems to. Weird that.
Also it seems the slight cleaning up we are currently doing from the start has broken the saves. We have no idea why. The day skips are fully implemented to day 18. So skip to day 17 and fast forward to where you were. Apologies about this. We will try to figure out what happened.

v0.41
Apologies for being a few days late with this release. Here it it the thrilling climax to the cliff hanger ending form the last update. Hope you enjoy

v0.40
Another update. i had a serious disaster happen in the middle of this one, so it is a little shorter then a usual. My graphics cad melted almost literally, couldn't touch it. Almost lost some patreons with the ending of this update, so see how you take it. As always please enjoy.

v0.39
Another update, another bit of story, another bit of mokori. As always we hope you enjoy.

v0.38
A lotta story and some build up to some big events in the near future in this one. Hope you enjoy as usual.

v0.37
Here is the next update. A lot has been happening since Christmas in real life so it's a little shorter than normal. A little Mokori and a little story. Also Courtneys routine.
Apologies for not responding to any comments for awhile. We will get back on that soon. As always hope you enjoy.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

*Unofficial Android Port

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
thread updated to latest version.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult

Sameplayer1

Registered
Sep 8, 2023
In for a Penny [v0.45] [Moist Sponge Productions]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
-

Last edited:

milfman

Registered
Feb 18, 2023
in for a titty .. in for a bobby ..im all for XXXlarge milky boobs to feed my thirst
and this looks like my kind of game

however i really wish if not all women in this game has the exact same boob size and look
variety is important key in this game ,but so far my im going the nurse route (and the gingers )

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom