If You Could What Would You Make a Game About??

miecraftgamer172

Registered
Lewd
Jun 14, 2022
LC COIN
Let's say you had all the skills in the world what would you make a game about and what would you have in it?
Here's what mine would be.

I would make a game about a brother and sister stuck on an island after a shipwreck, they have no resources apart from a bag that has a couple of bottles of water in it a few cans of food, and a survival book.

I would probably make this game a sandbox game but it is very story driven and I would make sure there is a guide that gives you helpful information not one that vaguely tells you what you have to do.

I know this sound like the game Stranded Dick but that's mainly becuse I liked that game

Zireaelehy

Registered
Lewd
Jul 10, 2022
LC COIN
Make the ship a plane and the sister a daughter and you got Lewd Island.

Probably I would make a game where the MC was accidentally transfered to a woman's prison because of a mess up evolving his name and appearance. Two possible paths, one where you dominate the LI and rule the prison and another where they dominate you and have to become their little play thing

1eyed1

Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Tanya(Youjo Senki) trainer. Play the superior officer and have to balance between corruptions and keeping her fighting fit.

RedOwl

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
I'd make a game that starts with the cliche of waking up with no memories. Your amnesia is either ignored or brushed off by your roommates. Or family, with the right patch. They'll say "You must have a lot on your mind." After a while you discover that another person in the house also woke up with amnesia some time ago. Eventually you realize everybody in the house had that happen at some point. They've all been trying to hide it from each other.

Reactions: 1 users

Gazon731

Registered
Lewd
Aug 8, 2022
LC COIN
Femdom M/S game. Like Measuring My Cum Ch.3 (Suzinak removed femdom scenes in latest update).

Reactions: 1 user

Fresh.Cut.Grass

Registered
Lewd
Dec 11, 2023
LC COIN
Back To the Future concept. With some corruption and seduction routes...with probably a darker route as well.

Reactions: 1 users

red.ruby

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
probably a Star Wars parody, based on the prequel trilogy, or the animated series like rebels or the bad batch

IncestSexual

== a Cute Little Loli a Day Keeps the Feds Away ==
JRUploader
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Open world, no boundaries, lots of orgies, fuckable NPCs, with dismemberment, gore, sacrifices, abortions, pregnancy and many more.
Of course this game would be banned on all online stores, due "unethical reasons" or "immoral behavior", you know fuck it, we live in a world of suffer, pain and wars, who cares, I'd just replicate the real world things and combine it all together, like GTA, but better.

malvius

Registered
Lewd
May 23, 2023
LC COIN
A HOA/trusted neighborhood watch member who slowly corrupts/seduces all the women in his area while using his wife and daughters to get closer to certain harder to get to targets

sincinbearcity

Registered
Lewd
May 1, 2022
LC COIN
Open world, no boundaries, lots of orgies, fuckable NPCs, with dismemberment, gore, sacrifices, abortions, pregnancy and many more.
Of course this game would be banned on all online stores, due "unethical reasons" or "immoral behavior", you know fuck it, we live in a world of suffer, pain and wars, who cares, I'd just replicate the real world things and combine it all together, like GTA, but better.
modded skyrim comes pretty close. Not sure about abortions though.

Jamaal

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2024
LC COIN
These damn Japanese really gotten me into incest! 😑 I will never forgive them. So yeah tons of incest!

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Personally I would never make anything for money as most buyers are self entitled pricks who are never satisfied.

Then you have those who pirate your work who are even worse.

So kudos to those that do as it's a lot of work and you have to deal with a lot of crap. (y)

jhnd

Registered
Lewd
Mar 19, 2023
LC COIN
A game where the MC has brainwashing powers and he is a teacher in an only young girl's academy, so he can make a loli slave harem maybe also include the mothers in the mix

Gazz

Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2023
LC COIN
There's quite a few ideas I've had that I would like to make but lack the skill and time. The latest is a romance style game where the player has to seduce women while also keeping guys away from the women. The twist is that the MC is a trap that seduces the guys to keep them preoccupied while working to win the hearts of the girls. The characters would be stranded on an island after a plane or cruise ship, crash partially to justify the limited LIs and partially to create problems MC needs to solve. There'd be multiple endings based on how many women players win over, how many guys successfully managed to romance an LI, and a hidden stat that can make the MC choose a harem of men (bad end) if it gets too high based on how much pleasure the MC is getting from gay sex. And a wardrobe system where the player uses found, borrowed, or stolen clothing to appeal to the specific fetishes of various characters.

toefurlee

Registered
Lewd
Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
A HOA/trusted neighborhood watch member who slowly corrupts/seduces all the women in his area while using his wife and daughters to get closer to certain harder to get to targets
That is an awesome idea. I hate my HOA. Need something like that to get back at all the whining people and be like, yeah, I fucked your daughter so go ahead and bitch

pauliesmit

Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
Open world game like red dead or witcher but with light/dark explicit scenes (no limits on who you have sex with)

Asura666x

Registered
Lewd
May 29, 2024
LC COIN
Something along the lines of Post-Apocalyptic. Adventures into the wasteland, seems like a fun game to play.

miecraftgamer172

Registered
Lewd
Jun 14, 2022
LC COIN
Make the ship a plane and the sister a daughter and you got Lewd Island.

Probably I would make a game where the MC was accidentally transfered to a woman's prison because of a mess up evolving his name and appearance. Two possible paths, one where you dominate the LI and rule the prison and another where they dominate you and have to become their little play thing
I took quite a lot of things from both to be fair but I would want mine to be more free-roam like stranded dick but i would also implement parts from paradise lust 1&2

Back
Top Bottom