Mileysaurus

Lurker
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
What AI do you use to generate these horny images? are there any free or are they all paid?

Reactions: 1 user

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
is what I use.
It works on a token based system, and you gain limited amount of tokens (50) each day.. so you can use it for free, but if you wanna be using it a lot.. you might have to end up buying more.

using AI isn't as easy as typing in ''hot girl fapping'' and expecting to get a high quality image out of it.. XD Just a fair warning.

Example of Civit:
You must be registered to see attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

Mileysaurus

Lurker
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
is what I use.
It works on a token based system, and you gain limited amount of tokens (50) each day.. so you can use it for free, but if you wanna be using it a lot.. you might have to end up buying more.

using AI isn't as easy as typing in ''hot girl fapping'' and expecting to get a high quality image out of it.. XD Just a fair warning.

Example of Civit:
can u explain a little bit how to use it? cuz is literally what i write xddd

Shota

Registered
Lewd
Mar 9, 2024
LC COIN
is what I use.

Example of Civit:
Cool

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
can u explain a little bit how to use it? cuz is literally what i write xddd
... right, so..

For example..

You could use the main model Pony Diffusion V6 XL - then add 2 additional resources; Incase Style [Pony XL] and Expressive H (Hentai LoRa Style)..

For the prompt, you could use something like..

"score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up, 1girl, solo, (full body), young, student, furry, (snow lynx, furry lynx girl, (lynx tail), (lynx fur) orgasm face, (short hair), (largen breasts), (erect nipples:1.2), fishnet stockings, slim, orgasm, drool, petite, slim, classroom, messy, butt plug, legs wide, back arched, pussy juice, pussy juice stain, display pussy, pussy, (cum leaking from pussy:1.8), (cum leaking from ass:1.3), squirt, tattoo, (full body tattoos),"

and for negative prompt:

(deformed, distorted, disfigured:1.3), poorly drawn, bad anatomy, wrong anatomy, extra limb, missing limb, floating limbs, (mutated hands and fingers:1.4), disconnected limbs, mutation, mutated, ugly, disgusting, blurry, amputation, guy, dick, extra, dick girl, distortion, distorted, arts exaggerated, grainy, symmetrical, duplicate, error, pattern, beginner, pixelated, fake, glitch, bad contrast, extra legs, extra fingers, extra arms, intersected fingers, disarticulated fingers, ugly fingers, extra hands, deformed body,

Then select some advanced things, like CFG scale, the type of sampler you wanna use, and the amount of steps you wont it to take (more steps = higher cost to generate)..

and the result would be these 4 images for a cost of 23 tokens:

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

Mileysaurus

Lurker
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
... right, so..

For example..

You could use the main model Pony Diffusion V6 XL - then add 2 additional resources; Incase Style [Pony XL] and Expressive H (Hentai LoRa Style)..

For the prompt, you could use something like..

"score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up, 1girl, solo, (full body), young, student, furry, (snow lynx, furry lynx girl, (lynx tail), (lynx fur) orgasm face, (short hair), (largen breasts), (erect nipples:1.2), fishnet stockings, slim, orgasm, drool, petite, slim, classroom, messy, butt plug, legs wide, back arched, pussy juice, pussy juice stain, display pussy, pussy, (cum leaking from pussy:1.8), (cum leaking from ass:1.3), squirt, tattoo, (full body tattoos),"

and for negative prompt:

(deformed, distorted, disfigured:1.3), poorly drawn, bad anatomy, wrong anatomy, extra limb, missing limb, floating limbs, (mutated hands and fingers:1.4), disconnected limbs, mutation, mutated, ugly, disgusting, blurry, amputation, guy, dick, extra, dick girl, distortion, distorted, arts exaggerated, grainy, symmetrical, duplicate, error, pattern, beginner, pixelated, fake, glitch, bad contrast, extra legs, extra fingers, extra arms, intersected fingers, disarticulated fingers, ugly fingers, extra hands, deformed body,

Then select some advanced things, like CFG scale, the type of sampler you wanna use, and the amount of steps you wont it to take (more steps = higher cost to generate)..

and the result would be these 4 images for a cost of 23 tokens:

Damm harder than i was thinking, tnks i will try

Navri

Apostle of Degeneracy
Prestige 1
Registered
Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
If you have a good enough PC you can also do the images yourself by downloading the stable diffusion AI generator. While you need a pretty good pc for that, you can sidestep the token issue by generating the pics yourself. You will also need quite a lot of space for that. The checkpoints can get pretty beefy. I think mine is about 30 gigs and I have only 2 or three checkpoints and a few loras. Its not that big, but a friend of mine who experimented quite a lot with it had checkpoints and loras the size of 200gb.

Back
Top Bottom