I would like to try Games with Teen boy(straight) as protagonist

anon12

Registered
Lewd
Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
I am looking for games where we have teen boy (in his 14,15,16) as protagonist.. Some example ik are Milfy city, Incest Story and Bad Bobby Saga(at first he was like teen boy but dev decided to make him adult half way through) ...i would like to have some more recommendations. I am also fine with Shota too..
Pls the game should have straight protagonist and in his high school years.. Thank you
(Also sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language)

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Hmm...

Insexual Awakening 1
Insexual Awakening 2
My game which is in the GIF. Yours Truly, Me.
Uh... You pretty much named all I could think of. Haha. Not sure about age, though. The three games I listed above is at the top of my head and they look more like Shotas. But all three has Shota MCs.

Reactions: 1 users

anon12

Registered
Lewd
Jul 28, 2023
LC COIN
Hmm...

Insexual Awakening 1
Insexual Awakening 2
My game which is in the GIF. Yours Truly, Me.
Uh... You pretty much named all I could think of. Haha. Not sure about age, though. The three games I listed above is at the top of my head and they look more like Shotas. But all three has Shota MCs.
Sorry I forgot to mention, I have already tried IA-1 and 2..other game you recommended I will give it a try.. Thanks for recommendation..

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom