I Make Music, do you like music?

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
I used to make music myself FOR myself and shared it for free. But those days of making music are long gone, they were in happier times when I thought had completely forgotten something or... someone. Nowadays being almost constantly in depression, I'm not in the mood for a lot of things in life, let alone for making music.

You must be registered to see media

You must be registered to see media

JadedSkywalker

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I've never been in a band and i can't carry a tune, and i barely played like 3 different instruments in school, piano, recorder and something else drums i think. That was in elementary so i couldn't today play any of them. Being in a band offers a world of possibilities and friendships though. My nephew is good as guitar but he is much more interested in his video games.

Rece1234

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
Hello everyone. I have several years experience making music for several genres of games. Some you may know, most probably abandoned before 0.0.1 released. In any event I'm glad to be part of this community and would like to offer my services of which I do not charge, I just like doing in. In return I just ask patience and communication. Thanks yall!
Send some overr

Back
Top Bottom