I like the cut of your jib

Staystrong

Registered
Lewd
Feb 23, 2023
LC COIN
Ok so long time user/lurker, first time posting something akin to "im slightly confused on some stuff," usually I can be self sufficient and finds answers, but unfortunetly that is not the case this time.
----*cough, cough*----
1. A certain game that he knows was updated and the thread on these forums hasn't been updated in over 4 months. I believe the actual dev does infact lurk here, The thread owner of said game hasn't update it in the same amount of time as other forums that host this game. So I am guessing its the same person running control of the thread here just using a different username. So in that big thread about updating games and whatnot is it frowned upon or not to ask for updated versions of the game after XX amount of days the release has been out or not?
2. If we can do that then would I make a request forum post? Or just on the games thread.
3. Sorry if this comes across as dumb, I just needed it clarified.
Thanks again. :)

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Ok so long time user/lurker, first time posting something akin to "im slightly confused on some stuff," usually I can be self sufficient and finds answers, but unfortunetly that is not the case this time.
----*cough, cough*----
1. A certain game that he knows was updated and the thread on these forums hasn't been updated in over 4 months. I believe the actual dev does infact lurk here, The thread owner of said game hasn't update it in the same amount of time as other forums that host this game. So I am guessing its the same person running control of the thread here just using a different username. So in that big thread about updating games and whatnot is it frowned upon or not to ask for updated versions of the game after XX amount of days the release has been out or not?
2. If we can do that then would I make a request forum post? Or just on the games thread.
3. Sorry if this comes across as dumb, I just needed it clarified.
Thanks again. :)
1. It's only frowned upon if you asked it literally during or a day after if there are any updates coming soon.
2. Just on the Game's thread.
3. Only thing dumb is using a real life avatar on here. It needs to be changed. Avatar = Your Profile picture. You should be good otherwise.

e.) Images of real people in avatars or signatures are not allowed. Meme pictures depicting real people are permitted in certain sections.

You can view the rules here.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Fixt my avatar pic, cheers
Thank you, mate. Also, in order to get someone's attention, you'll need to click on that reply button. Lol. And no worries, happened to some of us at least once or so before we realized it.

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
e.) Images of real people in avatars or signatures are not allowed. Meme pictures depicting real people are permitted in certain sections.
This is no longer correct as real life images of real people is fine as long as it's not images of children. This is straight from the site owner.

Last edited:

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
This is no longer correct as real life images of real people is fine as long as it's not images if children. This is straight from the site owner.
Lol. That's right. And about time, too. Hated that rule for awhile now.

Kirkuloid

Registered
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
This is no longer correct as real life images of real people is fine as long as it's not images of children. This is straight from the site owner.
Oh thank goodness, I uploaded my avatar before I read that rule...but I thought "surely captain kirk with blood red eyes and vampire fangs should be fine...right?" I assumed I was just under the radar with it but I guess the rule was changed :ROFLMAO:

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom