I am forced to start at least 1 more non spamming threads (my fingers are tired)

kerkzoo

Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
It is OK. for you, I will give you all a like to expedite the process!

Reactions: 1 user

jackson49220

Registered
Lewd
Aug 23, 2023
LC COIN
I don't think this is the way to go but it is what it is.
Honestly I think it's the best way to fulfil the new requirements.
It gives everyone an opportunity to make their necessary useless comments on mass in out of the way locations, which can then be happily ignored in all the places that do matter.
Once that's done, everyone who stayed can go back to lurking, and anyone new can just pump it into the old toilet threads.

Shaveapparat

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2023
LC COIN
wait did i miss something where does its say starting 3 non spammy threads? did they remove it?

illaallon

Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
wait did i miss something where does its say starting 3 non spammy threads? did they remove it?
I think the rules have been changed. Hence the "BACK to" near the notice. So the same rules as intially, with the being trusted and liked by the community caveat

Sybarita

Registered
Lewd
Sep 18, 2022
LC COIN
Hello once again all *jumps through a new hoop, barks like a trained seal with a ball balanced on my nose & stuffs a carott in my ass*

since we are all being forced to start at least 3 non spamming threads
(two thousand people starting 3 new threads each, all at the same time)
i thought i'd start my last non spamming thread, i hope this is a non spammy thread.......

people also have to like our posts or we are never getting into this site. (can you say "Coo Coo")

*sparks are now flying out of my rectom & my nostrals while i jump through more & more hoops while balancing a ball on my nose & masterbaiting with a raspberry jelly filled donut*

here is a random photo for your entertainment

You must be registered to see attachments
We are? I thought only 35 posts and 12h activity was the req.

Xorsm

Lurking lurker that lurks
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2024
LC COIN
i think its still the same from what it was, i think the liked part just implies dont start unnecessary drama/use common sense.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom