How tf do this work?

H2r

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 12, 2022
LC COIN
I have no Idea what going on with the LC thing other than I need 500? to view the sinners section? how do I get it and any tips/help with accumulating that amount? and to the admins can you post a announcement where the purchased credit thing is? I haven't seen the announcement till I saw a link to it in the comments of a thread

Reactions: 1 users

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You get points for contributing and being active.. So - making posts, replying to posts, visiting the site daily, leaving behind ratings on games, etc. Also, other people liking your post will give you points.
Alternatively, you can also 'donate' to the website, and get points in return.

Once you collected 500 LC Coins, you can go into the shop and grab Members+, which is a title that will unlock the games+ section for you, which is where all the restricted titles are now found.

There's been a lot of changes in the last few days.. so, whatever is the status quo of this moment might not be the same tomorrow... Keep that in mind.

Reactions: 3 users

H2r

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 12, 2022
LC COIN
that is terrible they can the requirements daily? if they change it to say 501 lc does that means those who have 500 will get locked out again or will they still have access to the sinners section?

Reactions: 1 user

FrankTheDuck

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
You get points for contributing and being active.. So - making posts, replying to posts, visiting the site daily, leaving behind ratings on games, etc. Also, other people liking your post will give you points.
Alternatively, you can also 'donate' to the website, and get points in return.

Once you collected 500 LC Coins, you can go into the shop and grab Members+, which is a title that will unlock the games+ section for you, which is where all the restricted titles are now found.

There's been a lot of changes in the last few days.. so, whatever is the status quo of this moment might not be the same tomorrow... Keep that in mind.
If there's coins from posting, I've not seen any earned. All of my notifications say it's from people liking them

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

thestrokes2

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
that is terrible they can the requirements daily? if they change it to say 501 lc does that means those who have 500 will get locked out again or will they still have access to the sinners section?
Once you get it you get it permanently. I had mine yesterday before they changed it and I didn't lose it today. It is a one-time thing.

Back
Top Bottom