how safe is this site? how can it avoid underage content?

dickness all around

Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2023
LC COIN
so I understand that 95zone avoids the more underaged content in 3d form (for some reason they allow 2d content even with children that look like babies) but how does this site avoid being flagged by whoever by having content like this here?

also how safe is this site? is it like just another sex game website that no one cares about, say the FBI came knocking, will they see the restricted content here point at me and say "Jack you've been a bad boy! it's 12 days in jail for you and then we let you off with a warning" (after I've been fucked by half the prison population)

• Face Palm
Reactions: 1 user

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
VIPplus
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
its basically a gray area but no technically in the united states its considered free speech & an art form.

BeowulfKnight

Flat is Justice!
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
It's not technically illegal here in the states (the best kind of not illegal :) so it doesn't need to be hidden. I would counter that this place is a haven against censorship and should be applauded for standing up against it.

Reactions: 1 users

Schlong

Registered
Lewd
Mar 15, 2023
LC COIN
The good thing about LC is, that is shows the tags of the games before you click further. Most of the underage-games are in the restricted area, but not all. Some devs use the 'adjustable age' method, so they're not responsible for the user-setting.

pizzacat

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 15, 2023
Website
www.pizzacatmx.com
LC COIN
Just a note, Cuckzone have banned 2D art games like that as well. Like with nearly all the games made by and the game for example(both 2D art). One of my games was banned there as well for shota, though it used art made in koikatsu(which is basically 3D renders that are highly stylized to look like 2D art). But unlike some things on Cuckzone, I'm happy that lewdcorner seems to be creating a place that game developers and fans can be themselves.

Last edited:

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom