How much have you guys downloaded?

Sol_Invictus

Registered
Dec 7, 2022
LC COIN
This just popped into my head since I'm running out of disk space lmao. I usually go for the compressed versions to save space and expedite download time. I got like 400 gb on my main drive and like 1 tb on a spare drive

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

e6mill

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 14, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I only keep < 10 or so games around in between updates. Or when complete.
Aside from those I have the one I'm actively playing at the moment and a shallow queue.

JadedSkywalker

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Wish i had more money for another external, maybe even a SSD this time. My new laptop will only have 224 gb of space so i'm definitely gonna need a couple terrabyte externals. I'm also gonna need to clone the drive on this piece of shit i'm using.

Enot1964

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 5, 2024
LC COIN
In general (I download not only from here, mostly about 90% from *95*) I have about 400 GB for games on HDD.
This is 48 projects, some of them are still in development, I update them as new versions are released. I delete games/VH I don't like mercilessly, yesterday Uncontrollable Lust met the such fate.

natsu777

Registered
Lewd
Mar 4, 2024
LC COIN
I am crazy I tend to delete them right after I finish. When new updates come out I have to play all over again.

Dad70

Registered
Lewd
Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
mm, just checked the size for my ¨game¨ mapp, 720 gb. Time to clean a bit :rolleyes:
Stil have 3 tb free space so no hurry....

xNikron

Registered
Lewd
Nov 26, 2023
LC COIN
I have 817 GB. But most of the games should I delete because now that I know that many I know so of them are pretty weak.

• Thinking

nuclearbomb

Registered
Lewd
Aug 12, 2022
LC COIN
Used to have about 500gb of downloaded games, not compressed as my internet is more than fast enough. But changed computer which has a smaller drive and I have still not bothered to upgrade it to a bigger one. So now I have roughly 100gb at any given time but also have a few rules in place; Games I don't like, I delete. Finished games gets deleted and games not receiving updates after 12 months gets deleted. But over the years it has to be terabytes of games lmao.

Reactions: 2 users

Msm

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2024
LC COIN
Used to have about 500gb of downloaded games, not compressed as my internet is more than fast enough. But changed computer which has a smaller drive and I have still not bothered to upgrade it to a bigger one. So now I have roughly 100gb at any given time but also have a few rules in place; Games I don't like, I delete. Finished games gets deleted and games not receiving updates after 12 months gets deleted. But over the years it has to be terabytes of games lmao.
Good set of rules to abide by!

ohhagb

Lurker Extraordinaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I have 817 GB. But most of the games should I delete because now that I know that many I know so of them are pretty weak.
No offense, but
iu

I guess I'm in the same boat though. I usually only keep the latest update and delete everything else. No need to save five versions of the same game.

JadedSkywalker

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I like to archive everything but i delete stuff too. Data loss is a thing. I have stuff archived on DVDs too hundreds of them. Comics, games, films etc.

Degen Man

Registered
Lewd
Aug 26, 2022
LC COIN
I only play on my phone so the size is lesser. That being said, i have played a lot of these games over the years ago it's probably a high number.

HuevosAzules

Weird Lurker
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Downloaded? Probably everything there is out there! :)
Stored? Around 3TB on an external drive.
I do sporadic cleaning and just keep the ones I really liked, but it gets filled up again very quickly ;)

Maximmillian

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
man, counting from the beginning ... i cant even imagine
but stored now, about 80GB (all compressed version)

Back
Top Bottom