Status
Not open for further replies.

Sataan

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 28, 2023
LC COIN
I would encourage you to do this slowly over time. Don't burn yourself out just making noise just for the coins. Find a couple threads and enjoy some conversation for an hour. Then go outside touch some grass, go get some chipotle, come back and do it all again. If you have some free time, you can get the coins in about 8ish hours of active chatting.
i second that

Reactions: 1 user

rednewtapple

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 26, 2023
LC COIN
Wait, once I get like 500 LC right? What do i do after that? Is it automatic..
Once you get 750 go to the shop in the top bar and use the coins to purchase members plus. There's also pinned threads and a video on how to do it.

Aslatra

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 30, 2023
LC COIN
wait what, the price was 500LC, when did that increase?
As soon as the sale ended this morning. Incidentally putting it between the time I donated to get up to 550 and when I got the coins for said donation : (

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

VND

perv
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
As soon as the sale ended this morning. Incidentally putting it between the time I donated to get up to 550 and when I got the coins for said donation : (
That´s harsh.

Reactions: 1 users

whodunnit

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 25, 2024
LC COIN
I don't like it at all. If they think this will incentivize me to pay out actual money they are mistaken.

Aslatra

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 30, 2023
LC COIN
That´s harsh.
I mean.. I generally approve of the restricted section being restricted, and enough of a grind that it's not about to get bothered by weirdos anytime soon. Just.. you know. RIP on the unfortunate timing. Just means I'm joining in the lurker shitposting for another 40 posts or so.

• Heart

drcstack

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 19, 2022
LC COIN
I've been away since February what happened to this site for it to become like this? I'm barely on this site as it is and now I can't access the more... funny...stuff. I don't know how to even gain points and I doubt I'd reach the goal the natural way. Can't this be done a better way?

Is there anyone out there willing to gift or donate me the LC amount needed?

Arclight

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
Looks like the person responsible is taking pages out of the playbook mobile/other mtx rich games use.
This one's FOMO entry, we started at what, 300 (Or do we take into account the part where you could get members+ with something like 50 posts and 12 hours online time?)? Then the 500 but with discount, now 750, sooner or later, 1k and more.
So the plebs will see that the price goes up every week and buy it now while it's "cheap".
It's same old predatory monetization, just done on a forum that was free under previous management.
Been there, seen enough, the benefits do not match the input required.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

charslet

Wannabe Mommy
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I hope your game see the light of day then :)(y)

Yes. The main LI is the one in my avatar. It'll be strongly focused on romance (although there will be other girls too) and some optional NTR (which you can disable it right at the start of the game).. Also, it won't be a sandbox.
She looks cute :) Good luck with it and looking forward to playing it :)

drcstack

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 19, 2022
LC COIN
Of course it's not the most pleasant, I'm starting to get impatient myself, because I haven't been able to unlock the game+ section since the incident, but it seems necessary for the site to keep on living in the long run
What incident?

Ginger6409

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
This shit is getting ridiculous. There needs to be a set price, not some goalpost that keeps moving up or down whenever it feels like it. Keep pulling this crap, and people will go elsewhere.

dalailamer

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 7, 2022
LC COIN
are they for real? This whole system is bs, if you ask me. what was so wrong with sharing all the good games for free? money talks i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom