How many GB of disk space is your NSFW games collection?

Golemus

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
Recent thread about organising game collection, and sizes of people's collections rised a question about disk space. I personnally use ssd for windows and crucial stuff, and 1TB hdd for all other things like games, downloads and other crap, And my nsfw collection is never more than 100Gb, usually less. I keep around 10-15 favourite games and delete other redownloading new releases.
So, how BIG is your game collection?

Arachel

One day somebody here will get my gender correct
Registered
Lewd
Apr 13, 2024
LC COIN
The entire computer, it's the only files I have saved so about 250gb on the harddrive then 1tb external hard drive.

patinhas

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
Over 3TB in the NAS... granted, most of those are installers for games I either did not play or just installed to see them and promptly uninstalled them, kept "just in case" I want to look at them again.

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You must be registered to see attachments

~ 1TB... 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1 user

Uncle Loco

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
May 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I am around 400gb not including stuff for my own game.

Theultim

Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
I basically reset everything every like 2 months, its a problem. so right now, almost nothing

Golemus

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
well shit, i think comparing to others I DON'T have any collection )

Reactions: 1 user

incombat

Registered
Jul 9, 2022
LC COIN
I have few folders... One for ongoing development western games, one for released stuff, and a trash heap that's been kicking around since 2010s, with bunch of unfinished playthrough adult games of all types.
In total it's around 1 Tb or so. I'm not deleting most average+ stuff on account of complete pain of trying to remember the title and finding it down the road when the fancy strikes me. Way easier to just sort by date and go through the folders a bit.

Once I finish a game(with [completed] tag on it), and like it enough to replay some day, I put it onto external drive as a kind of 'vault', and it's sitting at pretty 185Gb right with 71 titles right now. Though lot of my top-20 list is still in ongoing, for what seems like forever :rolleyes:

Hanz Feltersnatch

AKA. Pfister Minky
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I haven't got a clue, I don't bother adding up such things. They are pretty trivial to me.

Back
Top Bottom