How long did it take you to earn Members+ or VIP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retcon123

Registered
Lewd
Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
Hi All, I was just wondering if it takes a long time to get the credits and how long it's taken everyone? I am using this post both to get everyone's experience and the time it's taken, but also using it as a way of engaging and building them up.

Reactions: 35 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Hi All, I was just wondering if it takes a long time to get the credits and how long it's taken everyone? I am using this post both to get everyone's experience and the time it's taken, but also using it as a way of engaging and building them up.
currently yes but i am fixing it to not be as tough just give me time, i am also fixing negative shit

• Heart
Reactions: 40 users

Elektrik

Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2023
LC COIN
don't think it should take that long to get 500 coins. with the way they are currently being given and with people liking every comment then maybe a couple hours of grinding

Reactions: 28 users

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
don't think it should take that long to get 500 coins. with the way they are currently being given and with people liking every comment then maybe a couple hours of grinding
i removed gaining credit for giving likes.

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

69Questions

Registered
Lewd
Feb 8, 2023
LC COIN
If the points system stays the same (and it sounds like Kavinsky is still working on it), it's probably going end up taking me a month or more to accumulate the 500 LC points.

Post a Post: Earn 1 credit: I doubt I end up averaging more than 1 post a day.
Start a Thread: Get 3 credits: I don't see me ever starting any threads.
Daily Login: Receive 2 credits: I've got the log in set to "stay logged in", I doubt that counts as a "daily log in".
React to Content: Gain 0.5 credit: I can do that, that's easy, but spamming "likes" doesn't work so...
Receive Reactions: Earn 0.5 credit: This is probably where the majority of points are going to come from... hopefully.
Upload an Avatar: Secure 5 credits: I will get around to this, but it's only a one-time thing, so only good for 5 points.
Visit LC: Acquire 3 credits: I can do this every day, so that's an easy 3 points.

So doing a little back of the napkin math and I get: 1 a day for a post, lets say 2 a day for liking posts, if I'm lucky I can get 5 a day for people liking my posts, and lastly 3 points for my daily check in on the site for a grand total of 11 points a day (which I'm going to round down to 10 in case I miss a day) and that ends up being 50 days to get the 500 points.

I understand why the point system has been implemented and agree with whatever needs to be done to protect the site, it's just a disappointment that we're being forced to jump through these hoops because of a few bad actors.

Oh well, it is what it is, see ya'll tomorrow.

Edit: Never mind, somehow I keep getting 3 points for someone reacting to my posts instead of the 0.5 as noted above, so maybe this won't take that long after all. 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 25 users

kk13

Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2024
LC COIN
I've been at it for an hour or two now, inching toward the finish line.

Reactions: 6 users

SGoD

Registered
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
If the points system stays the same (and it sounds like Kavinsky is still working on it), it's probably going end up taking me a month or more to accumulate the 500 LC points.

Post a Post: Earn 1 credit: I doubt I end up averaging more than 1 post a day.
Start a Thread: Get 3 credits: I don't see me ever starting any threads.
Daily Login: Receive 2 credits: I've got the log in set to "stay logged in", I doubt that counts as a "daily log in".
React to Content: Gain 0.5 credit: I can do that, that's easy, but spamming "likes" doesn't work so...
Receive Reactions: Earn 0.5 credit: This is probably where the majority of points are going to come from... hopefully.
Upload an Avatar: Secure 5 credits: I will get around to this, but it's only a one-time thing, so only good for 5 points.
Visit LC: Acquire 3 credits: I can do this every day, so that's an easy 3 points.

So doing a little back of the napkin math and I get: 1 a day for a post, lets say 2 a day for liking posts, if I'm lucky I can get 5 a day for people liking my posts, and lastly 3 points for my daily check in on the site for a grand total of 11 points a day (which I'm going to round down to 10 in case I miss a day) and that ends up being 50 days to get the 500 points.

I understand why the point system has been implemented and agree with whatever needs to be done to protect the site, it's just a disappointment that we're being forced to jump through these hoops because of a few bad actors.

Oh well, it is what it is, see ya'll tomorrow.

Edit: Never mind, somehow I keep getting 3 points for someone reacting to my posts instead of the 0.5 as noted above, so maybe this won't take that long after all. 😊
How does the visit or logging in points work. Some people stay logged in others dont.

Reactions: 5 users

MofosBiatch

Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2024
LC COIN
currently yes but i am fixing it to not be as tough just give me time, i am also fixing negative shit
it is kinda hard fr but i kinda understand that cuz em trolls doin sh*tty things on tis corner y'know

and we thank yah for doin tis for us bruh fr fr

Reactions: 7 users

q123

Registered
Lewd
Mar 19, 2023
LC COIN
I'm at 0 before writing this, don't even know how that works since I'm definitely logged in, oh well

Hitsuga

Registered
Lewd
Apr 16, 2023
LC COIN
I can't believe I just saw this, I didn't see the post about the LC Coins since I didn't use the forum at all until recently.

Reactions: 4 users

Nadayz

Registered
Lewd
Mar 15, 2023
LC COIN
Just got home and saw they changed it again, now i just want the 500 coins so i can go back to lurking again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom