Website
www.wikihow.com
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Members+
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Thats Just Fake Dwayne Johnson GIF - Thats Just Fake Dwayne Johnson Seven Bucks GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Guz89

Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I personally don't see the problem in being fake, I watch for fun, like a movie

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Jul 26, 2024.
Reactions: 1 user

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
wressl is fake and gay.... and if you like watching muscley oily men ur gay too... :LOL:

• Haha

Republican Bear

Morally Perverted Bear
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
It's basically a stage arena show were the victors are already decided. Yet many still seem to get career ending injuries.:unsure:

GhostyOps

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
It's much better than before :)

Rebarr

Registered
Lewd
Apr 29, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Its gloryfied stunt soap panto...and I still watch it. The womens division was better few years back with likes of Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair when the stunts were like wow. They are more clumsy at present.

pierce125

Registered
Lewd
Mar 23, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
I hate seeing so many people on their phones constantly filming everything. Get excited for the matches, live in the moment, don't be on your phone filming a wrestler's entrance or moves at a worse angle than the official broadcast.

anonguy322

Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Its not a sport
I personally don't see the problem in being fake, I watch for fun, like a movie
While it's true that it might not be a sport or scripted. WWE is more of story telling, consider is as a theater, but where being athletic is a requirement to prevent injury due most of the manuevers they perform, and at the same time you work your muscles so it's a bit of a sport one could say :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

EasyMuthaFuckinE

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 28, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Though I accept some of the above points, it really is not their mistake. Freak accidents take place everywhere. I know of wrestlers who do 450, 680 splashes not getting hurt, but a small slip hurts them. And one more thing they are doing it for the entertainment of the viewers, that's the reason I get a little sad when some dudes say, boo hoo wrestling is fake.

Also ever since the return of The Rock for wrestlemania this year WrestleMania XL was lit. I watched the whole shit twice. Main event like 5 times, even some reruns.
WWE is hotter than ever, I would say after Attitude Era the Renaissance Era (Current Era) is the best in WWE.

While it's true that it might not be a sport or scripted. WWE is more of story telling, consider is as a theater, but where being athletic is a requirement to prevent injury due most of the manuevers they perform, and at the same time you work your muscles so it's a bit of a sport one could say :)

So True, the Undertaker after his Partial retirement after his match with Kane in 2010, used to prepare a whole year for a match at Mania, the dedication it takes to do that, and their travel schedule, it really is a grind. So that's the reason even though some people don't believe its real or fake, atleast respect the wrestlers for the grind.

Evil Therapist Morph

League of Breeders
Registered
Lewd
Jul 13, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I wouldnt mind WWE but honestly the stories are just boring as hell now. I try to watch it once in awhile but it ends up being mostly talk... I understand that they don't wanna take risks like the used too with steel chairs, tables and barb wire but damn... eventually after enough talkin hit the mofo..

JKool

Registered
Lewd
Dec 11, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Used to watch it but over the last few years it just doesn't have the same push behind it

greyvice

Registered
Lewd
Dec 8, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I treat it like I treat EVE Online. I personally don't follow it but I like occasionally reading about what's happening when something big occurs.

Back
Top Bottom