What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

[VN] Hot Advertising [v0.1.8] [Sweet Games Studios]

Sweet Games Studios

Registered
Threads
Developer Name
Sweet Games Studios
Developer Links
Version
Latest Update
Aug 28, 2022
Release Date
Jul 8, 2022
Language
English, Spanish
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. Android
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:

You are a recent marketing graduate, unemployed and broke, you decide to leave your hometown to find a job, your aunt convinces you to join a company of her friend who has a campaign against pollution.​

2dcg, Big Tits, Creampie, Loli, Vaginal Sex, Exhibitionism.

Important

Start a new game to avoid errors.

DESCARGAR

Win: - -
Linux
: - -
Android:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

AdeptN69

Registered
Threads
You desperately need to add text shadow or something as the color you chose for your font and then what you put that against makes it unreadable. The opening for instance is blue figures for people with blue text against it

Sweet Games Studios

Registered
Threads
You desperately need to add text shadow or something as the color you chose for your font and then what you put that against makes it unreadable. The opening for instance is blue figures for people with blue text against it
Thanks for posting in the thread, we are working on the text, and we have many ideas that we want to implement in the game.

Plaugey

Registered
Threads
Really enjoyed the game so far, there was a lot of crashes I had encountered through out. And Cum Avenue would not show up for me. So I felt like I was missing a lot of different scenes.. But I can see this game being really good! If there was a fix or something I would love to be able to play it!

Top Bottom