Nov 28, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Zack is a young scientist… He lives with the love of his whole life: Lisa… She's adorable! Lilly, youngest Lisa's sister, is with them… They are so happy together… Unfortunately bills to pay and cost of life will force Zack to accept a new job… He will be… Well… You'll learned it playing the game, we don't want to spoiler too much… But we have to say that he will do his thing into the Ben Dover High School… A school frequented by most lovely and cute girls in the city!!!
We could say a lot of other stuff to you, but we won't do it: please play the free version of the game. We are pretty sure it will fit your interests. And if you like the idea please support our work… That's the only way to let it grow and grow and grow!!!

3dcg, animated, blackmail, creampie, groping, male protagonist, oral sex, prostitution, sandbox, school setting, sexual harassment, vaginal sex, voyeurism, watersports
1. Extract and run.
v0.337

N/A

v0.333

New stuff about Pippa and Cherry

v0.331

A new large release involving Cherry with a lot of choices, and some news about Angela, Clarissa and Sally

v0.328

New sex scenes with Lisa and new options for spicy moments with Lilly, + some fixing

v0.324

N/A

v0.323

N/A

v0.234

About Cherry and her oral skill

v0.227

New scenes added about Lisa, Karolina and Nancy.

v0.225

N/A

v0.224

New scenes about Tinetta and Angela, maybe some other girl

v0.219

New scene involving Angela

v0.218

New scenes in the house during evening with lisa and lilly

v0.213

New scene with a sad but hot Karolina!

v0.212

New scenes with Nancy and Ilary.

v0.209

Sex scene with Lisa

v0.208

A new release for you, involving new scenes with Tinetta in a new spicy outfit, Clarissa and Nancy doing hot things, and new super hot moments with Lisa!

v0.204

New scenes with Karolina, Lilly and Lisa about the diary completed!

v0.201

New item to buy that unlock new scenes with Lilly, Lisa and Karolina

v0.199

New sex scenes involving Angela

v0.198

new sex scene among Angela and a student and some new stuff among Fiona and Desmond

v0.197

New scenes about Fiona and Desmond
You must enter the code in lowercase, but it will still appear in uppercase!

v0.337
schoolgirl

v0.331
revenge

v0.328
squirt

DOWNLOAD
Windows

- - - -

Android (0.159)

- -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Mega Thumbs Down
Reactions: 5 users

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
Looks interesting! Unfortunately, I need some brilliant person to release this for MacOS.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Demonstan

Registered
Jun 15, 2022
so the cheats are where kinda is pointless to play lacking a lot of scenes behind the cheats dont you think its making me think this game is dumb as shit plz give us the cheats so we can experience the full game that is out so far or why bother uploading it to the site

Reactions: 4 users

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Mar 2, 2023
Crapindows only and with the Google Chrome engine on top of that! No, thanks! I've had enough of the random CTDs with "Treasure of Nadia" which was the same, I'm not going through the same experience again.
Also: no tux - no bux!

Reactions: 1 users
U

User_1926

Unconfirmed
'Unshaved'
Apparently they change the code with each iteration. The code gives +3 zoom as well as finding random scattered zoom. Hope the cheat can be used multiple times
Password not working

U

User_1926

Unconfirmed
That's the password for 0.212 without the quotes...I assume you got the android 0.159 download? 'candy' without the quotes
No it works sorry its all undercase and on phone was adding a capital. In game shows as capital letters wether are or not
So yeah unshaved no capital letter

NotJonathanFrakes

Registered
Mar 12, 2023
Gotta love it when devs decide not to use renpy and go for something way more clunky and less convenient instead for no reason whatsoever. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Vesanius

Registered
Mar 15, 2023
What an awful engine and I just hate this "cheatcode" thing. Missing a lot of good content for it. Going to delete the game and never touch it again. It had a lot of potential though.

Reactions: 1 user

eball260

GAME TESTER
Registered
Aug 15, 2022
cheat code for Version: [0.224]

Ken71

Registered
Sep 20, 2022
You can find the code yourself by following the steps below:

1. Open the following file in a text editor: <game_install_directory>\resources\app.asar
  2. Search for the text string:
    f.Master=
  3. You’ll find a line similar to the following line. The word immediately following the search string is the cheat code.
    [tb_eval exp=”f.Master=’cheatcode'” name=”Master” cmd=”=” op=”t” val=”cheatcode” val_2=”undefined” ]

Last edited:

Spreeth

Registered
Apr 20, 2023
Man I wish there was a WT or mod for this game, it's nice but way to confusing. I don't know where to begin or what to do. But still a very nice game

U

User_1926

Unconfirmed
Anyone know cheatcode I tried doing that open psar file but it crashes my text apps lol

eball260

GAME TESTER
Registered
Aug 15, 2022
cheat code is
You must enter the code in lowercase, but it will still appear in uppercase!

v0.227
lisa

U

User_27544

Unconfirmed
You can find the code yourself by following the steps below:

1. Open the following file in a text editor: <game_install_directory>\resources\app.asar
  2. Search for the text string:
    f.Master=
  3. You’ll find a line similar to the following line. The word immediately following the search string is the cheat code.
    [tb_eval exp=”f.Master=’cheatcode'” name=”Master” cmd=”=” op=”t” val=”cheatcode” val_2=”undefined” ]
I downloaded a Text Editor called "Sublime Text". It opened the file app.asar but it is all in HEX. What Text editor are you using to find the cheat code?

U

User_27544

Unconfirmed
I downloaded a Text Editor called "Sublime Text". It opened the file app.asar but it is all in HEX. What Text editor are you using to find the cheat code?
Never mind, I downloaded a HEX editor and that solved my problem.

toobad1205

Registered
Dec 3, 2022
Still no Mac version? Some one help us out please! This game keeps popping up and every time I see it I forget, for just a second, that only the Windows version has been shared. And it kills me every time I remember the truth. Please, put an end to this misery!

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom