Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I have been on this site for almost 2 years and I had lurked quietly. My first comment was after I found out about the need for grinding. I used to check out the site before every now and then to download any new updates. I have been on this site more since the grind began

Knz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 27, 2024
LC COIN
Something like "Rick and Morty - A Way Back Home", do you think there should be more?

Nobody asked me, but I'd say yes, because I find them amusing.

Reactions: 2 users

HaRiKriShNa

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
Me
Something like "Rick and Morty - A Way Back Home", do you think there should be more?

Should be more for sure, I really like those kind of games, they are really fun, RMAWBH is a good one.

Reactions: 1 user

FourTimes

I like Death...She's nice...
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 1, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

For sure

amarnaamnai

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Some of my favorite games are parody games like Behind the Dune, Four Elements Trainer, Amity Park etc. Always up for more parodies.

Aslatra

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 30, 2023
LC COIN
Really depends on the property and how well the parody is done for me. If the characters feel like the characters from whatever it is with the major exception that they're banging, then yeah it's usually not too bad. I will say that the FNAF parody games tend to just confuse me more than anything, but to each their own on those ones.

Back
Top Bottom