Hi? I make comics...

NylonComics

Registered
Jan 5, 2024
Website
www.deviantart.com
LC COIN
Hey.

I like comics, and I like ladies in nylons so I decided to make nylon comics. That's pretty much it really, not sure what else to say.

I'll be here mostly to post my releases, hoping people will actually read them and give me (constructive) feedback. You may also see me popping up in other nylon related threads.

I finished my first comic last month and have posted it a few places, but it's gone by unnoticed (like most stuff posted on the internet), but I'm hoping to find some readers here. As it is my first comic, I'm going to be honest, it's not flawless. I'm hoping to, over time, network with some fellow artists and improve my comics quality to make them more professional.

I've posted my comic in the comics section of the forum, here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Hey.

I like comics, and I like ladies in nylons so I decided to make nylon comics. That's pretty much it really, not sure what else to say.

I'll be here mostly to post my releases, hoping people will actually read them and give me (constructive) feedback. You may also see me popping up in other nylon related threads.

I finished my first comic last month and have posted it a few places, but it's gone by unnoticed (like most stuff posted on the internet), but I'm hoping to find some readers here. As it is my first comic, I'm going to be honest, it's not flawless. I'm hoping to, over time, network with some fellow artists and improve my comics quality to make them more professional.

I've posted my comic in the comics section of the forum, here.
Yo! Welcome to LC. I hope you have fun here. I just saw your comic. Keep up the good work!

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom