Hi, I am WholismWhore.

WholismWhore

Registered
Jul 9, 2022
LC COIN
Hi. I am WholismWhore. I joined years ago, but as an infrequent lurker for the good games, i have only just now discovered whats happened here. I use Arch Linux btw, which means i'm a big fan of Ren'py VNs due to the almost universal Linux support compared to ~every other engine(which all do support linux, but their developers ~never do), especially of the genre the other site dislikes. Despite lurking here for years, this will be my first thread, since all the games I had an eye on are now locked behind gooning with a community now.

Reactions: 1 users

akhil_ak

Registered
Lewd
Sep 22, 2022
LC COIN
Welcome to the grind former lurker :D . I hope u achive ur goal soon.
Im pretty sure u will like these interactions.

Hanz Feltersnatch

AKA. Pfister Minky
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Hi. I am WholismWhore. I joined years ago, but as an infrequent lurker for the good games, i have only just now discovered whats happened here. I use Arch Linux btw, which means i'm a big fan of Ren'py VNs due to the almost universal Linux support compared to ~every other engine(which all do support linux, but their developers ~never do), especially of the genre the other site dislikes. Despite lurking here for years, this will be my first thread, since all the games I had an eye on are now locked behind gooning with a community now.
Well
You must be registered to see attachments
there are 2 things you need to do. Visit here The Coin-Hustlers University and then interact here Anti-Social & Lurker Hang Out Spot and you should get your coins quickly.(y)

godme

Registered
Lewd
Jul 13, 2023
LC COIN
welcome! i'll just second everything hanz said, he knows what he's talking about.

Back
Top Bottom