Hey

AnimeKing314

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
I'm AnimeKing. I played around with making a game previously but ended up getting too busy to continue. I'm hoping toget back into making games eventually.

• Heart
Reactions: 6 users

Evil Surgeon

Friendly Neighborhood Psychopath
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Here's to hoping you get back into it again. :)

Reactions: 2 users

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Good luck with your ventures! Always good to have more devs making games.

Reactions: 1 users

AnimeKing314

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
Thanks guys, it was really fun making a game so I'm really looking forward to when I can continue

Reactions: 1 user

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Thanks guys, it was really fun making a game so I'm really looking forward to when I can continue
Good writing gets you a looong way for most people. Same with good models. Imo I don't mind if the animations (or lack there of) aren't the best when a game is fresh and a dev is clearly new as long as there is improvement down the road.

AnimeKing314

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
Good writing gets you a looong way for most people. Same with good models. Imo I don't mind if the animations (or lack there of) aren't the best when a game is fresh and a dev is clearly new as long as there is improvement down the road.
Writing is definitely a struggle for me so I know I'd have to work in a team. My strength is mostly in coding

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Writing is definitely a struggle for me so I know I'd have to work in a team. My strength is mostly in coding
If I would ever have a crack at this I think writing is the ONLY thing I would be able to do haha. Coders are probably wanted to help out with existing projects. You could always do up some experience that way, maybe work a little on writing some small side character or some random dialogue. But idk shit, I just enjoy the games.

Reactions: 1 user

AnimeKing314

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
If I would ever have a crack at this I think writing is the ONLY thing I would be able to do haha. Coders are probably wanted to help out with existing projects. You could always do up some experience that way, maybe work a little on writing some small side character or some random dialogue. But idk shit, I just enjoy the games.
Ya, once I get a chance that's probably what I'll do. Start rebuilding experience before trying to make my ow game again

mikix

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 1, 2023
LC COIN
I'm AnimeKing. I played around with making a game previously but ended up getting too busy to continue. I'm hoping toget back into making games eventually.
No rush, relax and continue the game when you feel better and got time. Good luck, Animeking314!

Back
Top Bottom