Hey there

KinkCookie

Registered
Lewd
Dec 15, 2023
LC COIN
Hi I go by KinkCookie on this site and am a fellow lurker trying to socialize.

Started searching for certain content over 5 years ago and went through multiple communities via lurking.
Not really a fan of the new requirements but I can understand where they are coming from and am willing to be more active to get access to certain sections of this community.

Pretty much a fan of everything related to non-con and pregnancy.

Reactions: 3 users

Evil Surgeon

Resident Dumbass
Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2022
Outside, yelling at kids to get off my lawn
Website
theevilsurgeon.com
LC COIN

Started searching for certain content over 5 years ago and went through multiple communities via lurking.
Not really a fan of the new requirements but I can understand where they are coming from and am willing to be more active to get access to certain sections of this community.

I guess, welcome, former fellow lurker? I think that's what we all are now. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Something07

Registered
Apr 16, 2023
LC COIN
Am just curious, will this even work lol? Cuz like, the requirment if pretty clear that the comments and all should be pretty meaningful

I get why you don't like it, and I don't like it either but it's all because of those annoying reporters

ItAintME

Registered
Lewd
Jan 22, 2024
LC COIN

Ayo! we all coming from every corner huh ! same man, btw any good pregnancy games you can recommend??

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN

if your main kinks are non-con and pregnancy, you should still be able to find a lot of games that cater to you here, even without sinner access. :)
Who knows, maybe over time the requirements will get loosed - You can always join the Discord server for direct chats; and people there are usually help you finding certain things outside of the official forums too!

Reactions: 1 users

KinkCookie

Registered
Lewd
Dec 15, 2023
LC COIN
Ayo! we all coming from every corner huh ! same man, btw any good pregnancy games you can recommend??
Sure :) Not having much time right now but first thing that came to mind is "Milf Next Door: Saeko And The Room"
Has pretty unique gameplay in my opinion.
Can you be more specific about what to include or exclude?
Non-Con: yes or no?
if your main kinks are non-con and pregnancy, you should still be able to find a lot of games that cater to you here, even without sinner access. :)
Who knows, maybe over time the requirements will get loosed - You can always join the Discord server for direct chats; and people there are usually help you finding certain things outside of the official forums too!
Well it isn't only about non-con and pregnancy ;)

Reactions: 1 users

ItAintME

Registered
Lewd
Jan 22, 2024
LC COIN
Sure :) Not having much time right now but first thing that came to mind is "Milf Next Door: Saeko And The Room"

Anything really i pulled up that game and something like that is great man appreciate whenever you got time! :) well as long as i dont play the female lol

Reactions: 1 user

alvin

HardCoreOtaku
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2023
LC COIN
hello fellow lurker~ for me my fav tag is milf, incest, harem

truetrue

Registered
Lewd
Mar 23, 2023
LC COIN
Hello lurkers. My fav tags are incest, harem, and mind control. Not even really interested in the restricted section honestly just don't like being locked out of the VIP section XD

Mr.Lurker

Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
hello there lurkers, does replying in any forums counts in the requirements? My fave tag Milf, Harem, Incest and Ntr

Coomer

Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2023
LC COIN
Glad to see so many people like me lol, can never go wrong with Incest and Harem, Love me some Milfs And Traps are a huge guilty pleasure of mine (no homo)
And of course Smols, I means it's how found this site after Fuck95 banned Such a Sharp Pain

NeoEros

Registered
Lewd
Sep 1, 2023
LC COIN
Aha another pregnancy lover! It's such a shame that mid-game pregnancy is so rare to see and only some have really hot scenes.

IchibiKano

(something cool to put here)
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Mar 30, 2024
LC COIN

Oh wow, throwback. Haven't played that in years. Good game though.

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom