Hey, everybody!

id_do_her

Registered
Dec 20, 2022
LC COIN
hey, everyone.

i've been downloading a few of these games and enjoying myself.

i've recently started my own visual novel, and i have been making assets for it, because i want the visual novel to have assets that aren't "stock".
so, i've built a house, textured, and i'm moving onto making a ton of assets to fill in the house.

i thought, along the way, i'd put these assets up for sale as a way to try and get some extra income while i make the novel. i thought about patreon, but the time it takes to build all assets from scratch until the time i can release a new version of the novel would probably turn off many patrons. (perhaps when i feel i have enough assets to make the home believably lived in i'll start on the patreon path)

so i've moved to cgtrader, and i'm starting to post assets i think are relevant for visual novels, there.

this to ask, if y'all would be kind enough to provide some feedback on the pricing of the assets i'm making. hopefully there's a few of you developers that purchase assets! i know a lot of free stuff can be found online, but like i said, im building these for my own novel, and selling them on the side, as i go along.

i don't wish to turn this into a promotion post, just a few comments on the prices would get me on track for the next assets i put up for sale.
so please consider taking a look and telling me how much would you pay for the assets i have.

this, my latest assets, for instance, i'd appretiate the feedback on price, of the devs here that actually buy stuff for their games:

hope this topic is fine, like i said, id like to get a feel of what people think the assets i'll be making are worth and, hopefully in the future, i can post on LewdCorner, when new assets are up for sale.

thanks in advance.

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
VIP
VIPplus
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
I think your looking for or at a niche market with that item, and not to burst your bubble on the stated cost, but ------> "POP"

Sorry about that... I personally think it's a little out of line, but that could be me.

Take a look at the DAZ Shop for ideas that would give you a better feel on pricing maybe. Here is a Props page for Electronics. Most have a series of items in them not just a single item, and are mostly a way less cost wise that your listed single prop item. But who knows there may be a ton of people out there that are looking for what you have...

Link that was mentioned above:

id_do_her

Registered
Dec 20, 2022
LC COIN
what makes you think it's a single prop? it's all the extras accompanied, as seen in the picture.
i just went with pricing it a bit higher, rather than under selling myself,
but, i guess the Daz Shop could give me a better price thought.
thanks, Tripod70

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
VIP
VIPplus
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
You do understand you are asking this question on a Pirate Site right? We share assets found around the internet here LC Asset Section. People come here to get things for free and if they like it enough support the devs/artist. You could set up a Patreon page which I would advise and maybe you could draw people in to support your work there.

Reactions: 1 user

id_do_her

Registered
Dec 20, 2022
LC COIN
i do understand these forums, and that's the whole thing. i get stuff for free, and if people like my stuff enough they can support them buy buying them for their games.

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
Problem one: People would have to buy/find all of the assets you used in your files.
Problem two: One person will download your file and then post links to it everywhere and get what they spent from getting your file/files from using certain sites that payout money for each download.

cosicosi89

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2024
LC COIN
Life is meant to be Enjoyed šŸ˜‰ and to enjoy you must like and comment.

When commenting is fun .. u will enjoy life.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom