Help me find this old game pls

Marcus_S

Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2024
LC COIN
Hey!
It's a pretty old game, and not even a good one, but can't remember it's name.
It came out before the AI art era, maybe about 10-12 years ago, but the characters looked like the AI art models now. Drawn real life models I guess. There was 3 main women iirc, maybe one maid. It took place in a mansion/big Hollywood modern house. It had a card game like element to woo the ladies. If you won the mini-game, they liked you more.

Diallect

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
Well, actually, the presence of three female characters where one of them is a maid and card mini-games makes me think that this is a game - Peeping and Teasing
But it’s worth noting that it’s not that old, and by the way, there’s no such thing on this site

Marcus_S

Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2024
LC COIN
Well, actually, the presence of three female characters where one of them is a maid and card mini-games makes me think that this is a game - Peeping and Teasing
But it’s worth noting that it’s not that old, and by the way, there’s no such thing on this site
This is definitely not it, but thanks, I'll check it out :)

Marcus_S

Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2024
LC COIN
Well I finally found it. It's Seduce me (not the one on steam). I was right, it came out in 2013.

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom