rafa300

Registered
Lewd
May 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Hello.
I lost my access to game+.
Until yesterday I could access the session and today I can't anymore.
what happened?.
I really want my access back :cry:
i got sad
please

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Ali ibn Hassan

Registered
Aug 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Yer fucked, mate!

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
You should contact the staff per ticket.
You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 1 users

Ivan_011

Registered
Lewd
May 6, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
yes, it’s an interesting thing...yesterday I noticed that a couple of games appeared in my closed area...there was apparently some kind of glitch

epx02

Registered
Lewd
Apr 10, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
I am afraid to think that for those who access the content + through coins through comments, they have a limit of access. On the contrary, for those who buy coins with real money, the access remains forever.

It's just a theory of mine, I do not know if it is so.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
I am afraid to think that for those who access the content + through coins through comments, they have a limit of access. On the contrary, for those who buy coins with real money, the access remains forever.

It's just a theory of mine, I do not know if it is so.
No, the access is permanent, no matter how you got it. Be it by buying it in the store or even by having it unlocked during the previous method.

Actually there isn't even a difference between someone who paid real money or not, because you donate to get coins, not the rank. Then you buy the rank like everybody else.

• Heart

epx02

Registered
Lewd
Apr 10, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
No, the access is permanent, no matter how you got it. Be it by buying it in the store or even by having it unlocked during the previous method.

Actually there isn't even a difference between someone who paid real money or not, because you donate to get coins, not the rank. Then you buy the rank like everybody else.
Thank you for the clarification.

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4

Technically you are donating to support the site. You're just compensated with coins as a thank you.
But yes, you are correct, there is no difference on how you make the rank, its perm and can only be removed by a mod or higher for something that permits it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom