Hello! Primarily lurker, but might try to become more active.

Oppaineko

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
I've been on this site for a long time (with different accounts), but I am getting to a stage where I am hoping to be more active (maybe) since I am interested in starting to make smaller games myself. Not sure if I'll put them here, but we'll see.

Nice to meet you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23 users

ApocalypseSurvivor

@Surviving
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 3, 2023
Website
www.wikihow.com
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I've been on this site for a long time (with different accounts), but I am getting to a stage where I am hoping to be more active (maybe) since I am interested in starting to make smaller games myself. Not sure if I'll put them here, but we'll see.

Nice to meet you.
Hello and good luck. Try to join other lurkers. That'll help you a lot.

Reactions: 7 users

sandwichtime

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
Hello fellow lurker! I think I may try to be more active as well. It's a good way to help show appreciation for the content people make on this site.

Reactions: 8 users

Aslatra

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 30, 2023
LC COIN
I think it isn't a bad thing to try and be more active. I'm not going to join you in your endeavor past where I need to, but I respect it.

BigMoose

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 21, 2023
LC COIN
Always gotta support the Local Lurkers Union

Reactions: 6 users

shoko_b86

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 23, 2022
LC COIN
All of us are trying to do the same. LOL. Good luck, my little lurker!

JAMK

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 14, 2022
LC COIN

Nice to meet you.
Good luck bro, what kind of games are you making??

Reactions: 1 users

Oppaineko

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Good luck bro, what kind of games are you making??
Still in the 'coming up with idea and gameplay loop' phase, but interested in both a "talk to your love interest in a small hub until sex" a la 'Last Hope', or a strategy game where you do challenges to gain resources, recruit waifus and level them up and has sexy times a la... all of them (but looking at games like Millennium War Aegis without the microtransactions).

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom