Hello, Lurker Here trying my darn best to be sociable

JadedSkywalker

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
Been Lurking for less than a year. Came here because of Fuck95 banning games. Used to spend all my time talking about Star Wars, which is basically dead to me because of Disney and Lucas being a sellout. Now i still love the first two films. Gen X fan, original trilogy theatrical cut fan. I just like my dumb games in my off time to relax. 35 posts is daft.

Reactions: 11 users

anggus

Registered
Lewd
Feb 22, 2023
LC COIN
You've gotta start somewhere, I guess.... I've also been lurking here for over a year and this is the first post I make. I don't think 35 posts is that much, but I'd like to kmow what "meaningful" really means.

Reactions: 3 users

Evil Surgeon

Resident Dumbass
Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2022
Outside, yelling at kids to get off my lawn
Website
theevilsurgeon.com
LC COIN
Been Lurking for less than a year. Came here because of Fuck95 banning games. Used to spend all my time talking about Star Wars, which is basically dead to me because of Disney and Lucas being a sellout. Now i still love the first two films. Gen X fan, original trilogy theatrical cut fan. I just like my dumb games in my off time to relax. 35 posts is daft.
I believe that's 35 meaningful replies to your posts.. not the actual posts that you make. Yikes. 😩

johnny453

Registered
Lewd
Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
35 posts may be annoying but atleast it seems to be a 1 and done deal rather then something like "3 posts a week". Hopefully us lurkers can get through this rough road

JustSomeD00D

Registered
Lewd
Sep 10, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah it seems, its a lot of posting for us lurkers, especially with it needing to be meaningful, also got no idea on what to talk about.
Im similar to you on no longer liking Star Wars, was a big fan then Disney came along and pretty much Disneyed it.
And the games have been hit or miss too.

Thanks

Registered
Lewd
Jun 20, 2023
LC COIN
Also a lurker I dunno how I only have this few hours online to be honest.

Reactions: 2 users

Mid1969

Registered
Lewd
Apr 18, 2023
LC COIN
I believe that's 35 meaningful replies to your posts.. not the actual posts that you make. Yikes. 😩
That can't be right, otherwise they would have said so.
+ it doesn't make sense to have thousands of lurkers just making random new topics scrambling to get to the "members+" section.

Evil Surgeon

Resident Dumbass
Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2022
Website
theevilsurgeon.com
LC COIN
That can't be right, otherwise they would have said so.
+ it doesn't make sense to have thousands of lurkers just making random new topics scrambling to get to the "members+" section.
It could just be the way they worded it. But, it does say "meaningful replies" I really have no idea. All I know is I wanna go back to the promised land. :LOL:

Reactions: 1 users

Mid1969

Registered
Lewd
Apr 18, 2023
LC COIN
It could just be the way they worded it. But, it does say "meaningful replies" I really have no idea. All I know is I wanna go back to the promised land. :LOL:
My best guess is "meaningful replies" is being part of the discussion, writing a review, saying something relevant to the topic, using sentences and such...not just going around the forums posting "+" everywhere or "I agree", "Good game", "10/10" :ROFLMAO:

JustSomeD00D

Registered
Lewd
Sep 10, 2022
LC COIN
It might be when they say "replies" as in what we type in the forum, since to post you have to click the 'reply' button.
Im soo hoping this is it, because i dont know how im going to get 35 replies to my comments LOL

Evil Surgeon

Resident Dumbass
Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2022
Website
theevilsurgeon.com
LC COIN
My best guess is "meaningful replies" is being part of the discussion, writing a review, saying something relevant to the topic, using sentences and such...not just going around the forums posting "+" everywhere or "I agree", "Good game", "10/10" :ROFLMAO:
I'm imaging now 10,000 replies of "good game" on every thread now. 😂

• Haha

coffeebos

Absolute Unit
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2023
LC COIN
and also they said you need to be an ACTIVE member for 2 weeks, so just 35 replies gained in a day wont be enough probably :(

whatever

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
  • Reply Count: A minimum of 35 meaningful replies across various discussions.
this sounds like 35 replies you have to make across various threads in the forum and not getting replies to your posts

luciddream

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2023
LC COIN
First post as well. Going to get started writing up some thoughts on some other games then. 34 posts to go hope my lurker ways can continue after.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom