Hello (is it Sins you're looking for?)

Just_Passing

Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
So, as per the bush-wacking that caused we lurkers to stop wacking ourselves and leave the bush, here i am to create threads and post messages (hopefully relevant, ideally not offensive)
I got here when i heard through the grapevine that particular Sins were not as frowned upon, but not so incentivized as to get me on some lists (at least right away)
And with the new news of the rules of engagement with said sins, here i am

(i hope this goes to the adequate subforum, my account may be new but i'm a greybeard)

Reactions: 20 users

Dr14

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
I believe most people here are for the sin games. I know I've downloaded a few myself. I've had my account for over a year and don't fall under the new rules. But to me it is what it is unfortunately

Reactions: 13 users

Grodgiff

Registered
Lewd
Dec 23, 2023
LC COIN
I am just glad there is a non-paywall solution. Not exactly optimal for us lurkers but could have been waaaaay worse outcome.

Reactions: 12 users

xxxquulei

Banned
Registered
Mar 23, 2024
LC COIN
I downloaded a "Story" with only nudity today for the first time
(no smut included)

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Suntec

Registered
Lewd
Oct 3, 2023
LC COIN
the time online will be the most annoying part
sooo much window shopping to do :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Grodgiff

Registered
Lewd
Dec 23, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah gonna be rough to get that time online. Just gotta keep grinding through and ignore that internal introvert screaming at me for leaving the proverbial basement

Reactions: 5 users

Suntec

Registered
Lewd
Oct 3, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah gonna be rough to get that time online. Just gotta keep grinding through and ignore that internal introvert screaming at me for leaving the proverbial basement

The 35 "meaningful" replies seem more terrifying to me personally x)

we will get there sinners, we will get there ;)
also: this is the first forum of any kind where i had to grind like it's an MMO :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

KSAS

Registered
Lewd
Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
it could be a lot worse, like a paywall to access the games.

Reactions: 3 users

blickbar

Registered
Lewd
Oct 24, 2023
LC COIN
It's not lurking when it's just respectful, if you're not commenting to moan or beg you've gone off this site to support the artists... maybe you're even neutral or just not interested... meaning your input isn't here either way. How many games you go through posts to find useful info? Now to have to scroll through the waffle of people making up their 35+ posts? No thanks.

Eta: case in point this entire thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 4 users

GiantPixi

Registered
Lewd
Jun 17, 2022
LC COIN
Someone reported them now they are forcing engagement to make sure people are serious about being here not joining just to cause shit.

Reactions: 2 users

The Rogue Hero

Harem King
Sapphire
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
getting the new rank will be annoying for us lurkers but will be close to impossible for the rat that caused all this.

Reactions: 5 users

samthumb

Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2024
LC COIN
Is there a place that states the new rules? I've only been here for a few days (glad I downloaded as many games as I could on the first day) and I don't know if it's because I'm on my phone, but navigating this site is a hassle sometimes.

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom