Hello, hello

coffeebos

Absolute Unit
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2023
LC COIN
Yo, recent changes in this community have inspired me to exit from my lurker cave and actually interact here. Im coffeebos, professional wanker and visual novel enthusiast. I really like this site, best website i know for NSFW games personally. Uhhh what else about me? Im also a gymrat and i have no social life outside of that, hope to get along with yall :)

Reactions: 5 users

Damos618

Registered
Lewd
Jun 17, 2023
LC COIN
Im sure you will get along with everyone just fine. I personally wish we had more games in unreal engine and unity but as a begging consumer i just sit back and wait silently

Dweede

Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
its time for all the lurkers to swarm. im glad i once saw this website mentioned on (Removed by automod) and decided to make an account and see for myself and im glad i did because it has been such a great and cohesive provider of games and its sad to see that go away in so much as the slightest capacity.

JustSomeD00D

Registered
Lewd
Sep 10, 2022
LC COIN
Hey Hey, guess we are all here for similar interest, dont know if ill be as active again then this period but who knows, people seem to good so far

johnny453

Registered
Lewd
Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
Yea im hoping this site doesnt end up having to go down. (Removed by automod) is just not organized/designed super well. Really sucks trying to find new things there

Reactions: 1 user

Dweede

Registered
Lewd
Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
Yea im hoping this site doesnt end up having to go down. (Removed by automod) is just not organized/designed super well. Really sucks trying to find new things there
yeah its a great site but its not good for finding games and updates that much. LC has hit the spot for that

coffeebos

Absolute Unit
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2023
LC COIN
yea, i really hope not. Imagine having to use the dark web for loli games :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

killua00002

Registered
Lewd
May 11, 2023
LC COIN
Yo, recent changes in this community have inspired me to exit from my lurker cave and actually interact here. Im coffeebos, professional wanker and visual novel enthusiast. I really like this site, best website i know for NSFW games personally. Uhhh what else about me? Im also a gymrat and i have no social life outside of that, hope to get along with yall :)
better then no social life at all nice to meetcha lol

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

gnumez

Registered
Lewd
Nov 23, 2023
LC COIN
This is a great way of channeling all the spam generated from the new rules into a single thread...

Howdy!

Tizuki

Registered
Lewd
May 26, 2023
LC COIN
Hello fellow lurkers. The only thing im curious about after all this is how many will go back to lurking vs. how many will stay active.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom