Hello fellow lurkers!

servile

Registered
LV

Nov 28, 2023
LC COIN
I figured I would also introduce myself as a person who will probably disappear from the forums with the rest of you after member+. I really just want to be able to follow one or two games which isn't conducive to being active on here when I only log in every couple months.

ssquirrel

Registered
LV

Aug 7, 2023
LC COIN
Don't feel too bad, I used to log in once a week to check for updates. I understand why it was done, but as is often said in Naruto "what a drag". :D At the same time I don't want this resource to disappear so I will do what I can to support the site and the developers.

Kriso068

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 24, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
i was almost 4 times per week for looking update or new games. Love this forum and i want for sure get member +

Kawasaki

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Collecting LC will be a problem for those who do not speak English to participate in a discussion. English is not my native language, so it is not easy to comment or discuss. In itself it is a good idea, but are there no other ways to collect LC.
To comment, everything must be translated with Google Translate.
What's the quickest way to see restricted games again?

Gorion

Socially Anti-social
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I figured I would also introduce myself as a person who will probably disappear from the forums with the rest of you after member+. I really just want to be able to follow one or two games which isn't conducive to being active on here when I only log in every couple months.
Everyone come join your fellow lurkers for a lurking good time! Anti-Social & Lurker Hang Out Spot
Tell em Gorion sent ya to lurk with the best, not the rest (y)

johnlongest

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 5, 2022
LC COIN
we shall see you in a couple of months then..

Atreus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
Welcome if u don't wan to post the try comment on them in production can get grindy but it's doable and others will like and reply ..by the lurker for the lurker lol

Rece1234

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
Sup?

Back
Top Bottom