Have you enjoyed a game you found on here or the other site you enjoyed so much you paid for it?

Moonlight99

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 31, 2023
LC COIN
My New Memories By Killer7, I replay that shit like 10 Times already and decided buy the steam version

And still waiting for the Chapter 4 update and the Prologue

Reactions: 1 user

purplerat

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 7, 2023
LC COIN
I use these kinds of sites to gauge whether the game/developer is worth investing on. I try to support them so I can continue to enjoy their game

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
I use these kinds of sites to gauge whether the game/developer is worth investing on. I try to support them so I can continue to enjoy their game
I was that way for a while, i would use gopherfucker95 and get an update or two, then if its good, support the actual game dev. i used Itch for awhile then it just got stupid quite with updates i dont bother anymore, just check to see if they update im about to get is the current one.

purplerat

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 7, 2023
LC COIN
I was that way for a while, i would use gopherfucker95 and get an update or two, then if its good, support the actual game dev. i used Itch for awhile then it just got stupid quite with updates i dont bother anymore, just check to see if they update im about to get is the current one.
It usually takes me a few updates to do so... get a feel of the game first and see how frequent and stable the updates are. I still use Itch every once in a while, but mostly just to check the ones I already follow. For new games, I use pirate sites.
These sites actually help developers more in terms of advertisement. I wouldn't have discovered more than half the games I subscribe to otherwise.

joyoflewd

Registered
LV

May 16, 2023
LC COIN
for me it was these games that made me pay:
College Kings
MIlfs of sunville
chasing sunset
and some more but got them from steam not patreon.

𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚊

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 24, 2024
LC COIN
The only game which I bought after pirating it was DEVOUR (co-op horror survival game) super fun game if played with your friends..

TarAlcarin

Registered
LV

Feb 3, 2023
LC COIN
I have to admit I supported Dark Silver for almost two years. This was mostly because I so thoroughly enjoyed Big Brother and I wanted for Glamour to succeed. But then updates started slowing down and I gave up on it.

I still support a small handful of creators, though. And it's based purely on whether I feel they've earned it after I have tried the full (i.e. not demo or paywalled) version.

Animal6311

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 27, 2023
LC COIN
Yes, I decided to pay for Being A DIK on Steam. I found it when I was really bored one day and was just downloading random games without seeing what they were about. It is my absolute favourite VN and the story and looks of the game is amazing. I also support the developer on Patreon. They share status updates every week of the games development and they have a really friendly fan community. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

squallxue

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 1, 2024
LC COIN
I've probably paid over $5,000 to the game developer's patreon/fanbox over the last 5 years

Geshtar

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 29, 2022
LC COIN
Subbed to a bunch of different projects over the years but the only ones to get my continued support are Blackheart Games and Lessons in Love.

microwavesafe7

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 29, 2023
LC COIN
I have definitely paid for some, usually a month or two of patreon/subscribestar. Essentially paying some amount for it, not necessarily paying monthly. Last one I was subscribed to got shut down with the dev taken in by the authorities though... Haven't dipped my toe back in after that.

Back
Top Bottom