HARD RESET

thropper

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2023
LC COIN
So whats your "HARD RESET"?

I'm mainly referring to games, but if there is something else, then by all means please post!

I personally have been playing "The Guardian" again from the beginning... It's been something I've wanted to do for a while before starting on the newest chapter.

I am really enjoying the updated renders that I didn't get on my first pass and it's making the game more enjoyable for a second play-through!

What are some of you other folks musings (Even if its just a game you want to start from the beginning again)??

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Replayed Limitless recently.

Reactions: 1 user

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)

I'm mainly referring to games, but if there is something else, then by all means please post!

I personally have been playing "The Guardian" again from the beginning... It's been something I've wanted to do for a while before starting on the newest chapter.

I am really enjoying the updated renders that I didn't get on my first pass and it's making the game more enjoyable for a second play-through!

What are some of you other folks musings (Even if its just a game you want to start from the beginning again)??
Very very games ive played through more than once
Unless the game is completed i wont retry, ill go back a chapter or two to unlock stuff, but doing a full run through..ehh i dont think i could

thropper

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2023
LC COIN
Very very games ive played through more than once
Unless the game is completed i wont retry, ill go back a chapter or two to unlock stuff, but doing a full run through..ehh i dont think i could
I totally get that!

Very very few games will get a complete re-runthrough from myself as well!

There has to be significant and worthwhile content added to flush out the game for me to go back!

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I totally get that!

Very very few games will get a complete re-runthrough from myself as well!

There has to be significant and worthwhile content added to flush out the game for me to go back!
I have played MNF about 30+ times... not recently though...
Some games like MNF are just comply food... give me that warm fuzzy feeling.

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

Impulse 9

Registered
Lewd
Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN

Same. About to do a new playthrough since the final version is out. As for just a new playthrough after a long time without any updates, no time for that. Too many games to try, then there's movies, series, work, non adult games...

sarisse

Registered
Lewd
Feb 8, 2024
LC COIN
i used to reread book series from the start when a new book came out.....that used to take me sometime.
As for game, hard reset are usually when devs get out an update with no save compatibility.

MichealIsKing!

Head Drood
Registered
Lewd
Oct 21, 2023
LC COIN
Summertime Saga I want to play it again once its finished which it never will be. I would like to also do straighten times but the scene progression in that game is schizo as fuck

Alfonso89

Registered
Lewd
May 24, 2023
LC COIN

Enot1964

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 5, 2024
LC COIN
No, I've never replayed any completed XXX games. I saved some of my favorites (48 of them over 5 years). But never revisited them again. Maybe sometime in the future....
Some, whose development process I followed closely, after a few new updates I went through from the beginning, but that's rare. Mystwood Manor is one example.

i69

Registered
Lewd
Feb 7, 2023
LC COIN
I am thinking the Treasure of Nadia next I'm not sure. I'm also thinking of resting "being a Dik" lol

Back
Top Bottom