OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
97652096_p0.jpg

Overview:
Take control of Alex in his quest to nail all his sister's friends. Maybe with a little help along the way.
3DCG, Visual Novel, Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Groping, Incest, Loli, Interracial, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Shota, Stripping, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism
1- Extract to desired location.
UPDATE (22/11/2021):
Alright, this is the official next release of Happy Memories: I Summoned A What...?

This release consists of Grace's path, which is 71 new images and 1 (that's right, 30 fps) animation. I'm always looking for feedback to make the game better, so please let me know what you thought and if you had fun!

Remember, my games are ALWAYS free. If you had to pay for it, you got scammed. Get them only from here, allthefallen.moe, or lolicit.org.

And a question for those with RenPy experience. I have no fucking clue how to get the animations into my gallery. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to send me a PM. So for all you wondering why they aren't in the gallery, sorry. Put a save right before that part XD!

Update (06/12/2021):
Hello everyone, here's the next release of my game! Enjoy Sam's path next. Thanks to Shaddy, I have gallery code that now displays ALL my images, including animations, so big shoutout to them!

New update includes 56ish new renders and 4 new animations.

Small warning, if you get an error, try loading an earlier save or replaying from the beginning. Redoing the gallery messed with some saves it seems.

Let me know what you thought! Did you have fun? Who do you like more, Grace or Sam? What do you think will happen next :)?

Update (21/02/22):

Tags/Content: 3DCG, Visual Novel, Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Creampie, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Groping, Incest, Loli, Interracial, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Shota, Stripping, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for your support and patience during this project. This has been a really wonderful journey and I really enjoyed it. I hope you all enjoy the final release of "I Summoned A What...?"

Make sure you let me know what you thought and what you want to see next!

Fun nerdy things:
452 image files.
60~ hours spent rendering (my poor electricity bill :)).

Update (15/04/2022): Included Spanish translation, thank you @LewdTheLolis !! Note, the download below contains both versions, the option to switch is in the preferences menu. There is no additional content outside the translation.
Password for the archives: AG1FTFr0m3TheRPF@n!

Download:

Win, Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

97652096_p1.jpg97652096_p2.jpg97652096_p3.jpg

rivione

Threads
J'ai essayé d'y joué mais le impossible ça me dit que le mot de passe est incorrecte

therpfan

Master member
Game Developer
Threads
J'ai essayé d'y joué mais le impossible ça me dit que le mot de passe est incorrecte
Make sure you don't have any spaces in it or anything. I have a version with no password posted here:

Top Bottom