Gripes of limitations of game(engine) What makes you rage when in an game maybe it's the limitations of the engine or the laziness of the dev

andrew2002

Shadow Hunter
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
You grind through for the lovey sweet innocent lady a in game A

Only to be in game B five minute whore in the same position and sometimes backgrounds with a different hair cut or maybe a tattoo.

I want to know your gripe
I have many more this is just the start

andrew2002

Shadow Hunter
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
What makes you rage when in an game maybe it's the limitations of the engine or the laziness of the dev

You have no map not in maze but you pass the building/ texture for the x time in last two minutes. Making get lost in 4min map when you cam remember a 20min maze

Umatsu

Registered
Lewd
Sep 18, 2023
LC COIN
A game starting with a promise and some awesome scenes just to be abandoned after or worst, content removal and dev completely changing direction.

andrew2002

Shadow Hunter
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
A game with "final" posted and nothing Is resolved. I do mean nothing sometimes all u got is a ✋️ then you see final after all the time you invested.

andrew2002

Shadow Hunter
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
Download a 3.89Gb games and only have 8 mins game play with no skipping.

Come I know there is a lot more tell me some

andrew2002

Shadow Hunter
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
I choice base game where no mater what choice you make the outcome is the same be the devil or the angel even somewhere in between and its the same dialogue, same scenes etc

cneku

Registered
Lewd
Sep 12, 2022
LC COIN
I dont understand when devs turn off default options in renpy, like text speed o rollback.

Or when they force gameplay aspects and they dont work.

Reactions: 1 user

andrew2002

Shadow Hunter
Registered
Lewd
Dec 7, 2023
LC COIN
A game that throws something in your face you don't wanna see no warning no tags nothing you just playing and BAM!!! right in your face not even a choice to skip it. It's a must play. We all have or preferences something that gets you going may make another person vomit and vice versa. Something a tag or an option to skip even a warning ⚠️ would suffice but no

DrPark

Registered
Lewd
Apr 20, 2024
LC COIN
A promising (or even good) game that gets utterly ruined by implausible anatomy.
Seriously! What's up with all those models with tits to the knees and hips that deserve their own zip code? Or MCs having a dick that might poke their eye out when they get an erection.
Sure, I get that these massively overblown proportions are a kink for some. That's fine! But please mark them as such like every other niche kink gets marked. "Gigantomania Bimbobooty" or something.
Don't just throw em into a "realistic" game though. Ugh.

robotar

Registered
Lewd
Dec 18, 2022
LC COIN
I hate it when games games have startup and/or main menu music. It's always way too loud.

JojoLomax

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
Introduce a stat system which gives you very little pay off and give you 3 chances during a game day (broken down usually between "morning - Noon - Night").

cocopaaa

Registered
Lewd
Oct 6, 2023
LC COIN
I wish scenes had more build up rather than smashing right away and just bad or non-existent animations

Furyzz

Registered
Lewd
Jul 29, 2023
LC COIN
I usually get annoyed when it doesn't have a skip button or when the game crashes because of using the skip button

Back
Top Bottom