Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 15, 2023
Threads
Website
www.pizzacatmx.com
LC COIN
I didn't see a greeting section, but thought I would say hi.
I'm commonly known as pizzacat(or pizzacatmx), I happen to find this site while searching on google. I'm currently making a monster girl harem/femdom game, and also a corruption-theme game.

I noticed people here mentioning lewdcorner's freedom of speech compared to Cuckzone's. Two of my games were banned from Cuckzone(one of which was for straight-shota), and another game I released today would almost certainly be banned if I posted there as well. Anyways, thanks for creating this site, and giving both developers and fans a place where they are free to be themselves. I hope to post several of my games here if it's okay.
Also nice to meet everyone here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

BeowulfKnight

------Flat is Justice!-----
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Members+
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Welcome! I'm glad you found our little censorship free haven :D I think you might actually be talking about my reply to a recent post here haha. You should throw the links to your new game here as I'm happy to check them out!

Reactions: 1 user

pizzacat

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 15, 2023
Threads
Website
www.pizzacatmx.com
LC COIN
Thanks
Welcome! I'm glad you found our little censorship free haven :D I think you might actually be talking about my reply to a recent post here haha. You should throw the links to your new game here as I'm happy to check them out!
Thanks for the warm welcome BeowulfKnight. ^^ And sure.

Here are the two I'm currently developing:
Immoral Sorceress: Ecstasy -
Ovulating Maiden:

And a full game list here(including the 4 games that I've completed):

BeowulfKnight

------Flat is Justice!-----
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Members+
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Awesome! I'll give em a try, looking forward to you getting your dev tag and posting them here as well :D GL!

pizzacat

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 15, 2023
Threads
Website
www.pizzacatmx.com
LC COIN

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Threads
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Members+
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

welcome-to-the-madhouse-welcome.gif

Chompy

Biting Beaver
Registered
Jul 31, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

Just when I thought I saw everything....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BakaChan

INCEST SUPREMACY
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
I'm commonly known as pizzacat(or pizzacatmx), I happen to find this site while searching on google. I'm currently making a monster girl harem/femdom game, and also a corruption-theme game.

I noticed people here mentioning lewdcorner's freedom of speech compared to Cuckzone's. Two of my games were banned from Cuckzone(one of which was for straight-shota), and another game I released today would almost certainly be banned if I posted there as well. Anyways, thanks for creating this site, and giving both developers and fans a place where they are free to be themselves. I hope to post several of my games here if it's okay.
hello pizzacat, welcome^^. r there any plans on shifting to renpy in near future??

Horrneyguy

Registered
Lewd
May 12, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Members+

I presume since they got banned on Cuckzone, they've gone straight into the + area.

I will have to wait to see.

Back
Top Bottom