OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.​

Current Tags: Vaginal, Oral, Urination, Male protagonist, Big ass, Groping, Rimming, Spanking, Anal, BBW, Squirting, Teasing, Stripping, Masturbation, Cheating, Big tits, Handjob, Maledom, MILF, Interracial, Romance, Creampie, Amazon, Netori, Femdom, Titjob, Virgin, Harem, GILF, Wholesome, Cuddling, Pregnancy, Cosplay, Footsex, Sleep sex*, Sex Toys, Group Sex, Prostitution

Planned Tags: Lesbian, Threesome, BDSM, Petplay, Lactation, Twins, Religion, Voyeurism*, Multiple penetration*
Likely more tags to be added.

Never being added tags:
Netorare, Minigame, Sharing/MMF, Pegging, Rape (Maybe rape roleplay but not outright rape), Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox

Notes:
Sleep sex: As in waking up your girlfriend by going down on her, not drugging your mom so you can jizz on her face.
Prostitution: MC will have the option of paying off a debt with his dick.
Voyeurism: MC watching his girls play together if he encourages them to.
Multiple penetration: Toys, not dicks
1. Extract and run.
v0.51
  • Day 105 (1700 lines and 595 renders)
  • -ixed some typos and renders
v0.50
-Day 103 and 104 (1650 lines and 650 renders)
-Fixed some typos and renders
v0.49
-Day 102 (1650 lines and 625 renders)
v0.48
-Day 98 (1800 lines and 625 renders)
v0.47
-Day 98 (1600 lines and 600 renders)
v0.46

• Day 97 (1700 lines and 590 renders)
  • Fixed some typos and renders
v0.45

• Day 97 (1600 lines and 570 renders)
  • Fixed some typos and renders
v0.42
Will be added by Moonbox later
About me:
This is my first time working with DAZ or RenPy so any feedback is appreciated.
I think my weakest points right now are lighting and outdoor environments.

About the game:
There's going to be quite a bit of kinks in this game, I realize not everything is for everyone so pretty much all scenes will be avoidable except for vanilla scenes with the main family. The family relationship is not optional because it would create a ridiculous amount of alternate scenes to make but each non-vanilla scene will mostly be optional.
Swipe Up - Menu
Swipe Down - Hide UI
Swipe Left - Rollback
Swipe Right - Skip

Note: If you're on android, make sure you make the save at the "Save now" screen. Part 2 will overwrite Part 1 when you install it. After that you can just load your save like normal. For PC/Mac, just start the game and load the save. There is also an autosave in case you forgot.
Note: You need to play Part 1 and save exactly when the game tells you to before you can play Part 2
Note: You need to play Part 1 and save exactly when the game tells you to before you can play Part 2
Note2: Same instructions for switching from Part 2 to Part 3

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: – –
Mac: – – – –
Android: – – – –

UPDATE PATCHES (0.50>0.51)
Win/Linux
: – – – –
Mac: – – – –

Note2: If you receive a warning "This site has been reported as unsafe", that does NOT mean the file is malicious, just that the mirror has been reported as having an unsafe file in the past. Considering this is a file host where anyone can upload, that is not surprising. I have confirmed the file hosted on Gofile is identical to the file on Mega and my AV scan found nothing suspicious. - Darkrift411
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
- ANDROID*

UPDATE PATCHES (0.36>0.37)
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Win/Lin: - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Other: Compressed*: - -
Download (PC*/Mac): - -
-
Extras: Gallery+WALKTHROUGH MOD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users

Demonstan

Registered
Jun 15, 2022
after awhile it does the image not found thing and i saved to make this reply but i forget the days it said on the image i wish i could help more i also dont want to grind all the way back there because when i go into my save its also messed up by asking me my mc's name again and so on

Kavinsky

Onyx
Administrator
Diamond
Fansly
Apr 23, 2022
after awhile it does the image not found thing and i saved to make this reply but i forget the days it said on the image i wish i could help more i also dont want to grind all the way back there because when i go into my save its also messed up by asking me my mc's name again and so on
just wait for OP to reply.

Spatenklopper

Registered
May 31, 2022
Have you tried re-downloading the game (possibly from a different source)?

haven't had any missing images in any version so far.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
Loli in this VN? Are you sure?:unsure:
Depends on the definition you're using. Tags on the F-site say any girl with an underdeveloped body, which arguably includes Cat and definitely includes her friend with braces whose name I always forget; she also acts very childish. Mila's build is debatable, though she acts much less childish.

Lolived

Registered
Jun 15, 2022
In this matter, I definitely start from the appearance and this means not only low growth, but also facial features:)
On f95, I didn't see anyone suitable on the screenshots, here too, so I wondered.
Depends on the definition you're using. Tags on the F-site say any girl with an underdeveloped body, which arguably includes Cat and definitely includes her friend with braces whose name I always forget; she also acts very childish. Mila's build is debatable, though she acts much less childish.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Game Developer
Sapphire
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Website
www.patreon.com
In this matter, I definitely start from the appearance and this means not only low growth, but also facial features:)
On banned-site, I didn't see anyone suitable on the screenshots, here too, so I wondered.
I think a mod added that tag. I wouldn't say there are any lolis in this.

ciccio92

Registered
Jun 15, 2022
me too, have you solved with a new download or not?

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Game Developer
Sapphire
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Website
www.patreon.com
Question. On Android how do I add the incest patch to the game?

If you got it from here, Itch or Subscribestar, it's prepatched.
If you got it from patreon, you'll have to redownload it from somewhere else.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom