Theme editor

Good source for AI tutorials and resource

jesman_8

Lewd
Registered
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Threads
2
Messages
15
Vouches
0
Likes
16
LewdCoins
⚡335
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎3 Years of Service‎
Thread owner
Hello all. I work a bit with AI and like what it does sometimes. I want to have best time chat with AI on local llm. Does anyone have good resource for learning or suggest models? AI image maker cool too but comfyui too much to understand. I use grok when still good but it crap now. I look for models that match forum interest. Suggestions welcome here but directions to more advanced resource appreciated.
 
stability matrix is a good starting point for generating images if you dont understand how to use comfyui yet, (you need a good GPU)
1. Install "Stability Matrix" (its like a manager)
2. inside Stability, install a package (like comfyUi), you wont have to use comfyUI directly instead you will use stability matrix interface which is very simple.
3. inside stability you can search for models , you can sort by downloads/rating .
- Civitai is a good place to explore models and get/learn prompts
4. watch some youtube tutorials to learn the basics of comfyUI (its not hard once you understand the nodes and what they do)
5. practice and experiment with different models/LoRas

I am still new to this and still learning and this is just how I started.

also this guide
 
Last edited:
Thread owner
stability matrix is a good starting point for generating images if you dont understand how to use comfyui yet, (you need a good GPU)
1. Install "Stability Matrix" (its like a manager)
2. inside Stability, install a package (like comfyUi), you wont have to use comfyUI directly instead you will use stability matrix interface which is very simple.
3. inside stability you can search for models , you can sort by downloads/rating .
- Civitai is a good place to explore models and get/learn prompts
4. watch some youtube tutorials to learn the basics of comfyUI (its not hard once you understand the nodes and what they do)
5. practice and experiment with different models/LoRas

I am still new to this and still learning and this is just how I started.

also this guide
Thank you for suggestion and resource! I not find Stability Matrix before and it look useful. I try it out!
 
Back
Top Bottom