General AI-Generated Images + VN-Inspired Creations

lukethighwalker

Registered
Lewd
Jan 22, 2024
LC COIN
Hey guys. I created this thread so people can share AI generated images they have made based on characters from VN's they have played as well as other AI generated lewds in general. Feel free to post images of other's AI artwork, but I encourage you to share stuff you have made yourself!

Amy and Jamila from Grandma's House by me. Made with Stable Diffusion.
You must be registered to see attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Munder_Score

Registered
Lewd
Sep 20, 2023
LC COIN
More Jamila

While I enjoy a gaping asshole as much or quite possibly more than the next guy, I believe that the asshole pictured could gape in an even more artistically impactful way. If you've ever spent endless hours mesmerized by every ridge and supple curve of an endless parade of gaping assholes like I have, you'll begin to notice the nuances of how of the human anus behaves when wrought into the gaped state. While the perfectly circular Hershey highway in your image provokes a certain symmetry induced pleasure, in reality a gaped asshole lacks this ersatz symmetry. I am loathe to overstate the dangers of perfectly circinate sphincters, however entomologist David Rentz would likely classify your depiction of a recently reamed rectum as an example of supernormal stimuli. I am of the personal opinion that if one were to voraciously consume large quantities of these supernormally symmetrical yawping poopers, it threatens to cause one to react unpredictably to the more organic silhouette of mercilessly pounded puckers found in nature. I do understand that at the heart of your project is the expression of an artistic perspective on semen flooded yawning turd cutters, however as an artist do you not have a responsibility to speak to the truths of blown out dookey dicers that the untrained eye of the common man would miss or gloss over? Does it not speak to sacred truths of the experience of extracting a vein riddled cock from a well thumped booty bullseye, that this browneye should mirthfully wear it's crooked friction reddened fringes and lopsided battle swollen rim like the proudly campaign marred diadem of a conquering monarch? Are these imperfections any less the testimony of an ass well fucked than the mucilaginous issuances of a spent penis? I'd argue that they are in fact, not.

All my love,
Munder

Last edited:

mrsinister

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
Hey guys. I created this thread so people can share AI generated images they have made based on characters from VN's they have played as well as other AI generated lewds in general. Feel free to post images of other's AI artwork, but I encourage you to share stuff you have made yourself!

Amy and Jamila from Grandma's House by me. Made with Stable Diffusion.
Hot ones, I have never played Grandmas House but looking at these images, I think I need to play it soon 🔥

Windchill

Registered
Lewd
Jun 28, 2022
LC COIN

Not tied to an existing game, but I'd this one last night and didn't have a place to put it.
Perchance pretty

Back
Top Bottom