Games you didnt expect to like

co654

Registered
Lewd
Jul 24, 2023
LC COIN
Have any games you thought you wouldn't like but surprised you?

For me its Demon Deals. The art style is... just not exactly my type but hey I guess it worked I ended up finishing the content that was available at the time.

Reactions: 1 user

ganhonga

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2023
LC COIN
Lust Theory It seemed like just another generic game but the story was very good

Reactions: 1 user

Gatto

Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2023
LC COIN
The games from "Takamakuran" didn't appeal to me at first. One boring day I gave it a shot and I got hooked.

co654

Registered
Lewd
Jul 24, 2023
LC COIN
The games from "Takamakuran" didn't appeal to me at first. One boring day I gave it a shot and I got hooked.
Interesting, that is certainly a unique artstyle. Sometimes theres more to it though

Hunter4Ever

Registered
Lewd
Feb 22, 2023
LC COIN
For me it's Desert Stalker. I know that DS is a top-tier game, but I usually don't like dystopian settings.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
For me it's Desert Stalker. I know that DS is a top-tier game, but I usually don't like dystopian settings.
To be fair,the early couple releases of DS weren't that great. They were only above average. It took time for it to improve.

Hunter4Ever

Registered
Lewd
Feb 22, 2023
LC COIN
To be fair,the early couple releases of DS weren't that great. They were only above average. It took time for it to improve.
Really? I didn't know that. Well, the first time I played DS when it was version 0.13. So I thought DS was good from early release.

Unnerving3260

Registered
Lewd
Mar 8, 2024
LC COIN
Twisted Memories. That intro is not made to entice you and convince you that you're in for a good time. Quite the opposite. The false return to that also nearly made me drop it again. Kinda glad I stuck with it though, it's enjoyable enough.

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
In a Scent
plot overview looked meh and comments about it being some comedy gold didn't inspire confidence either, but it ended up being a damn good game

kanonkungen

Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2022
LC COIN
I forget the name, but the RPGM game of the guy who finds an abandoned mansion in the woods with sexy statues. Super weird but strangely sexy

Gorm13

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
Fun Times at Fuckmore.

I don't usually like breast expansion, yet for some reason I tried it anyway and really liked the humor.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
In a Scent
plot overview looked meh and comments about it being some comedy gold didn't inspire confidence either, but it ended up being a damn good game
The people who heard of and played it initially were the people who, like me, had played Personal Trainer in the past. In A Scent just turned out to be top tier especially the comedy. Wish he would release more often instead of touching up PT every month.

Back
Top Bottom