Games+ update thread for those of us who don't have enough coins yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigas

Registered
Lewd
May 3, 2023
LC COIN
Any new games on the forbidden games tab?
Ever since we got the new system a lot of people don't have access to the tab and would like to know what new games/updates came out since then.
If anyone has access to it id be very grateful for any posts/ news about our beloved forbidden games.

Reactions: 1 users

Hanz Feltersnatch

Sniffing Fingers
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
"The first rule of members+, is that you don't talk about members+."
You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

illusionjug

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
I had the intention of starting a similar topic a while back. Hopefully someone will fulfil your request and DM you, perhaps creating a tread for this (or editing the title of this one) could help the curious people!

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
All i really care about is Little green hill, i just hope it's getting a lot of content
No new content yet but the latest update was last month. That was before the coins.

Archer

Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2022
LC COIN
The cruelest punishment you can give a man dying of thirst is to drink a glass of water in front of him. That's how I think certain update announcements would feel right now.

Reactions: 1 user

Fish6969

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2024
LC COIN
The cruelest punishment you can give a man dying of thirst is to drink a glass of water in front of him. That's how I think certain update announcements would feel right now.
Just posting with the M+ patch in the sidebar... amongst those craving the M+ status is like tipping the remains of the water at the bottom of the glass after having drunk most (but not all of it).

qrew53

Registered
Lewd
Jun 4, 2023
LC COIN
In fact, you quickly get used to the activity on the forum and do not notice how quickly coins accumulate.

Ioas78

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
I don't think u can show anything outside members+ but I'm close I downloaded the restricted content from here before the changes so ik is worth it
GL with your grind

uncleben28

Registered
Lewd
May 3, 2023
LC COIN
well at least by the time there will be enough coins there might be some good updates waiting

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom