games that should not be on the restricted area

LaVale

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 15, 2022
LC COIN
With the constant changes within the forum, I ask and would like your suggestions on which games should not be in the restricted games section (games+) for the simple reason that they can be obtained in many places.

It started with:

Ravenous - Dev Lament Entertainment

Reactions: 1 users

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
If you can get them at many places - then why would you need it to be out of the games+ section here?

Each website has their own rules; their own line in the sand if you will; :) This site determined it should be in the restricted section, so there it is.

Reactions: 1 user

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Yeah I saw that too, along with a few more but as mentioned by EraChanZ you can easily DL that elsewhere if you really must. Main reason I wanted M+ was to have it so that I can just visit this site instead of having to visit multiple (I never used Cuck95). Probably a lot easier to moderate to just put 'questionable' titles in the games+ section in case some other RAT wants to come and ruin the fun.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Once again all taboo content not just loli goes to the restricted section now.

Blame the snitches and web-hosts for not liking certain content.

It's to protect the site owners.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
With the constant changes within the forum, I ask and would like your suggestions on which games should not be in the restricted games section (games+) for the simple reason that they can be obtained in many places.

It started with:

Ravenous - Dev Lament Entertainment
Them being obtained from other places isn't the issue, it's the fact that they include taboo fetishes that made them enter the category. Eventually these games won't be available from these "many places" or it will be scam/virus links, among other things. The crackdown on taboo content never ends, so it has a reason to be there.

Enot1964

Registered
LV

Jan 5, 2024
LC COIN
Bro of all games how can you not accept Mi Unica Hija being in there ? If anything it's definitely one such game lol.
Normal game. I noticed it on Fxxx95 a long time ago and actively participate in its discussion there. But I couldn't get through DMD - boring. Radiant is a beauty. I passed it without incest and other shit.

Azkosel

Managing the Managers
Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Lewd
LV

Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
It's fairly simple:
If a game has the "loli" or "shota" tag, it automatically goes into Games+ (there are a few other things that go into consideration, but those are the primary ones) regardless of their existence on other forums.

Reactions: 1 users

mangsm

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 4, 2023
LC COIN
They might have some other criteria than just age and size of the characters for restricting games.

Edit: NVM

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
It absolutely should not if it's available on the more vanilla sites. It was originally "restricted games" and that was those not allowed on other sites (other sites meaning fuck 95.) Though there had been ones with content here that wasn't there. If it's loli/shota that should only apply if they look pre teen. Not the movie, but the book, Lolita was 12.

Back
Top Bottom